Author Topic: Zombie's  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Zombie's
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2023, 03:38:03 PM »
what now appears to be (according to evidence) a deliberately cornered animal like Putin

Perhaps you could expand on this?

- oldman

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2023, 04:53:46 PM »
Snip

Euros:  US military involved in too many overseas activities.
Also Euros: REEEEEEE do something about MUhhh Russsia reeeeeeeee!

Womanly reasoning at it's finest.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 04:55:47 PM by knorB »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2023, 09:30:46 PM »
2014 Sochi Olympics - February

2014 Crimean takeover began 3 days before closing ceremonies. Where was the outrage, boycott of closing ceremonies…?

The supposed corroborating or “boot licking” that one here loves to say, apparently began beforehand  :headscratch:

In times of peace (mostly) the world criticizes the US for meddling, in times of war…
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2023, 12:50:31 AM »
Womanly reasoning at it's finest.

Water off a duck's back mate. Last American to 'accuse' me of being womanlike was Judge in the MA who proceeded to display his presumably more brave position on the masculinity spectrum by running away from every fight he lost advantage in. So your attempted insult is like the rest of it, hollow.

Euros:  US military involved in too many overseas activities.
Also Euros: REEEEEEE do something about MUhhh Russsia reeeeeeeee!

Most everybody outside of the US: It's not cool to assassinate leaders of foreign nations, overthrow regimes and meddle with the autonomy of nations and start wars to harvest the wealth of the world for yourself and pay for the monster of a military to keep doing it.
US: Putin hacked our paper ballot boxes, that's why Trump didn't get re-elected.

Perhaps you could expand on this?

Is this a genuine question asking me to evidence my claim in the interests of a reasonable discussion amongst educated people of good will or another rhetorical question? KnorB advised me to watch for those.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2023, 07:17:58 AM »
2014 Sochi Olympics - February

2014 Crimean takeover began 3 days before closing ceremonies. Where was the outrage, boycott of closing ceremonies…?

The supposed corroborating or “boot licking” that one here loves to say, apparently began beforehand  :headscratch:

In times of peace (mostly) the world criticizes the US for meddling, in times of war…

Maybe the lack of a reaction to that in 2014 had something to do with the contested election the US was accused of swinging ealier that year...

Maybe that is where all of the Ukrainian issues today started..

https://www.cato.org/commentary/americas-ukraine-hypocrisy

Probably where all the election corruption speak began..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2023, 08:29:18 AM »
Is this a genuine question asking me to evidence my claim in the interests of a reasonable discussion amongst educated people of good will or another rhetorical question? KnorB advised me to watch for those.

It is indeed a genuine question.

- oldman

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2023, 08:45:58 AM »
Water off a duck's back mate. Last American to 'accuse' me of being womanlike was Judge in the MA who proceeded to display his presumably more brave position on the masculinity spectrum by running away from every fight he lost advantage in. So your attempted insult is like the rest of it, hollow.

You, (Euros in general) thought process is most female like.  Stop interfering.... why aren't you helping. 

Most everybody outside of the US: It's not cool to assassinate leaders of foreign nations, overthrow regimes and meddle with the autonomy of nations and start wars to harvest the wealth of the world for yourself and pay for the monster of a military to keep doing it.
US: Putin hacked our paper ballot boxes, that's why Trump didn't get re-elected.
Name the "leader" assasinated. LOL as for Trump.  You better talk to some US lefties because they all think Trump and Putin are BFFs and The Pman is hat cause killery to lose.

Also, when this thread now gets locked... You did it with the mention of the Tman. 

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2023, 09:45:52 AM »
I would prefer we quit proping up other countries. Why should I be supporting their family?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2023, 11:05:06 AM »
I would prefer we quit proping up other countries. Why should I be supporting their family?

:aok

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2023, 11:38:35 AM »

Probably due to our involvement in that country since 2014 and b4...someone's son was getting millions from them for doing nothing...

How about the millions of your $$$ going to the hospitality industry to now house and feed 10's of 1000's of illegal immigrants in our liberal cities...even ny is beetching about it

https://youtu.be/6of1tqW6ZmM

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2023, 01:56:48 PM »

You do not prop up other countries. You depend on your allies absolutely for your sustainment. Otherwise it's what, paying out of the goodness of your hearts. Do me a lemon flavour. This has all been analysed and quantified and described long ago.

You, (Euros in general) thought process is most female like.  Stop interfering.... why aren't you helping. 

:rofl this is pure weirdness right here. Wtf are you talking about ape-man? I know females who would run rings around you intellectually, in emotional-intelligence, strength of character and integrity. What is your point, that you are physically stronger and can pick heavy things up. That's impressive brah. They've got electric forklifts over here you troglodyte throwback. Why don't you come over here and tell a female Dutch Royal Marine to make you a sammich. She'll turn you into a popsicle on the end of her telescopic baton. Fatty.  :aok

Also, when this thread now gets locked... You did it with the mention of the Tman. 

Trump Trump Trump, there you go, once the thread is locked the ungrateful Europeans will stop challenging your delusional denialist fantasies. Own it, if you want to act like this, and face up to the consequences of this responsibly or stop acting like this.

I can PM you Oldman731, if you are genuinely and objectively interested. Frankly I'm wary if this is another BS-strategy. Sorry if you are serious.

Woman-like, Judas priest what a bunch of country Nork-heads  :rofl :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2023, 03:16:09 PM »
I can PM you Oldman731, if you are genuinely and objectively interested. Frankly I'm wary if this is another BS-strategy. Sorry if you are serious.

Please do.  I'm wondering if there's another AJP Taylor out there.

- oldman

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2023, 03:16:12 PM »
You do not prop up other countries. You depend on your allies absolutely for your sustainment. Otherwise it's what, paying out of the goodness of your hearts. Do me a lemon flavour. This has all been analysed and quantified and described long ago.

:rofl this is pure weirdness right here. Wtf are you talking about ape-man? I know females who would run rings around you intellectually, in emotional-intelligence, strength of character and integrity. What is your point, that you are physically stronger and can pick heavy things up. That's impressive brah. They've got electric forklifts over here you troglodyte throwback. Why don't you come over here and tell a female Dutch Royal Marine to make you a sammich. She'll turn you into a popsicle on the end of her telescopic baton. Fatty.  :aok

Trump Trump Trump, there you go, once the thread is locked the ungrateful Europeans will stop challenging your delusional denialist fantasies. Own it, if you want to act like this, and face up to the consequences of this responsibly or stop acting like this.

Woman-like, Judas priest what a bunch of country Nork-heads  :rofl :rofl

I can depend on my Allies. It is the people who need handouts that I can't really depend on. If you can't stand on your own two feet, how can I depend on you.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 03:18:12 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2023, 06:14:49 PM »
snip
More bravado from the insignificant.  Beg for more aid.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2023, 04:45:38 AM »
I can depend on my Allies. It is the people who need handouts that I can't really depend on. If you can't stand on your own two feet, how can I depend on you.

You are like a Roland keyboard Shuffler. Just press on you in certain shapes and certain predictable sounds come out with a similar amount of minimal internal processing.

More bravado from the insignificant.  Beg for more aid.

Does not matter a jot who says a thing. It's what they say that matters. Anywhere outside of the US apparently. Unlike your Ad hominem, which when used against someone not arguing from authority is fallacious no matter who says it.

The Ukranian's are begging for aid to wriggle-out of a situation you AT LEAST complicity allowed to unfold with full foreknowledge and preparation, including the presentation of Mad-Dog Putin's battle plan presented in its entirety and detail to them in the first 24-hours, along with your loan contracts and lend-lease agreements dividing up the next 70-years of their productivity & natural resources (at least) sitting on a plane with a dozen fountain pens on standby. And there's Shuffler, rolling down the freeway in his truck, drinking soda and not having to trouble his tiny mind with the bloody and graphic consequences for civilians.

And you think this is strength and power. Shall we look up the word racketeering together Bronk? You do like the dictionary game I observe  :)

And no, for the rest of you I do not dislike Americans or think you are especially culpable in a lot of this. I've been there and I know there are people of good will and intention there. America was not great when you were all having a marvellous lifestyle and having lots of shiny toys. It was great when you represented a beacon of freedom and justice and acted with morality, nobility and bravery which you have several times since WW2 usually without gratitude or profit, it has to be said.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 04:59:51 AM by nrshida »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-