Author Topic: Zombie's  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Zombie's
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2023, 05:16:46 AM »
You are like a Roland keyboard Shuffler. Just press on you in certain shapes and certain predictable sounds come out with a similar amount of minimal internal processing.

More than likely you live under the umbrella of those handouts. I'll just ignore your inconsideration and say.... you are welcome.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2023, 06:34:45 AM »
More than likely you live under the umbrella of those handouts. I'll just ignore your inconsideration and say.... you are welcome.

Again, not 'handouts'. Kickbacks is more accurate and private citizens do not benefit from those.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2023, 08:01:27 AM »
We have purchased our "allies" one way or another since ww2 and probably before that..

If we can't buy them we mess with their politics...

Ukraine is sad for its citizens but more a proxy profit war for its "allies" ... a nice way to dump weapons for a nice profit while getting those weapons replaced with fresh tax and printed $$$$ while watching their war monger stocks make them richer ... it lets them sleep at night thinking they are helping..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2023, 09:13:03 AM »
I hate these filthy Neutrals. With enemies you know where they stand but with Neutrals, who knows? It sickens me. - Cap. Braddigan

In relation to the USA sponsoring the Ukrainian war and the USA "bought there allies multiple times over"
https://youtu.be/4aXi3lOmICI

"Dutch merchants also had a vested interest in avoiding a conflict with the British. As long as the Netherlands remained neutral, Dutch merchants could deliver goods to the American rebels on a large scale. Dutch gunpowder, arms and other goods were shipped to the rebellious provinces, mostly by way of the island of St."

« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 09:27:11 AM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2023, 08:05:04 PM »

Please do.  I'm wondering if there's another AJP Taylor out there.

- oldman

Not to be irritating, but I'm still wondering how Putin became a cornered animal, presumably with fewer choices on what to do next.  Could be true, I just don't see it.

- Oldman the Curious

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2023, 08:37:51 PM »
I would prefer we quit proping up other countries. Why should I be supporting their family?
Somewhat comical seeing as this forum/community wouldn't exist if the U.S. didn't prop up countries in the past.  :uhoh

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2023, 11:20:05 PM »
Somewhat comical seeing as this forum/community wouldn't exist if the U.S. didn't prop up countries in the past.  :uhoh

Yes but like above... quite a few have no appreciation.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2023, 12:36:46 AM »
Yes but like above... quite a few have no appreciation.

You didn't comprehend his point.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline detch01

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2023, 07:15:31 PM »

:rofl this is pure weirdness right here. Wtf are you talking about ape-man? I know females who would run rings around you intellectually, in emotional-intelligence, strength of character and integrity. What is your point, that you are physically stronger and can pick heavy things up. That's impressive brah. They've got electric forklifts over here you troglodyte throwback. Why don't you come over here and tell a female Dutch Royal Marine to make you a sammich. She'll turn you into a popsicle on the end of her telescopic baton. Fatty.  :aok

OMG, this forum is as good as I remember it - snorted my scotch on this! Greatness! :rofl :x

asw :bolt:
asw
Latrine Attendant, 1st class
semper in excretio, solum profundum variat

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2023, 08:29:45 AM »
I hate these filthy Neutrals. With enemies you know where they stand but with Neutrals, who knows? It sickens me. - Cap. Braddigan

In relation to the USA sponsoring the Ukrainian war and the USA "bought there allies multiple times over"
https://youtu.be/4aXi3lOmICI

"Dutch merchants also had a vested interest in avoiding a conflict with the British. As long as the Netherlands remained neutral, Dutch merchants could deliver goods to the American rebels on a large scale. Dutch gunpowder, arms and other goods were shipped to the rebellious provinces, mostly by way of the island of St."

Thanks for this post, Dutch!   Very interesting.  I've subscribed to this channel now.