Author Topic: KOTH 2022 Tournament Of Champions  (Read 271 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
KOTH 2022 Tournament Of Champions
« on: January 18, 2023, 04:25:16 PM »
I hesitate to post TOC stuff in forums besides the KOTH one as it's an INVITATION ONLY event and you can no longer get one.
That being said I generally have CM Eye on for people to watch as long as they do not disrupt the event.
So if you want to see better dog fights than in Devotion or Top Gun Maverick, set up your CM Eye and visit us in the SEA II on 21 January, details below.
CM Eye is always on in the Training Arena and as I'll be running the event I doubt I'll have time to help you set yours up so I suggest getting it working before the event if you do want to watch. You can film in CM Eye also.

We'll close out the 2022 KOTH season with our Tournament Of Champions in SEA II on 21 January 2023 starting at 3 pm ET, 2 pm CT,1 pm MT,12 pm PT, and I think that's 8 pm UTI?
This is an invitation only event but generally I leave CM Eye on as long as it doesn't disrupt the fights.
Going to add all previous TOC winners for this one and we see who comes out on top.
From 2022 we have:
Winners: Eagler, ReddFoxx, Rud3boi, StepSis, tdgShane, trogdor
Wabbits or Kills:  Chewie, HORRIDO1, Lazer, LeonTwnk, Mom, Rascal43, Sawzaw, TC, THRASH99, Violator, Vlkyrie1
And previous TOC winners: 2021 Eagler, 2020 Lazer, 2019 ULDutchieV, 2018 Violator, 2017 JOACH1M, 2016 Thrila, 2015 Krupinski, 2014 Violator, 2013 JOACH1M, 2012 pervert, 2011 ?, 2010 Bruv119, 2009 Kazaa, 2008 Bruv119, 2007 kappa,  2006 BluKitty.

Winner will get three free months of Aces High credited to their account.
Eagler won last year and chose the Bf 109F-4 for our first chariot of battle.

Hope to see as many of you guys as possible that can make it. The more the merrier, and the better the fights.
Plenty of great dogfights to watch in CM Eye also, guaranteed better than either Top Gun movie!!

Concept:
>>>Special Event Rules in effect!!  <<<
    All players fly the same plane type
    One life without rearms per round, Fight to the death,
    Winner of the round chooses the next plane
    Repeat until someone wins three rounds,
     which do not need to be in a row.
>> Not going with any added wins for previous winners, so three round wins will be enough for victory. <<
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54