Author Topic: ENY issues  (Read 1854 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
ENY issues
« on: January 23, 2023, 01:17:48 PM »
It is absurd that bishops can roll up 14 players deep to an enemy base with only 3 defenders an little to no eny restrictions. Then reset the map 20 minutes later and then log for the day creating 20 eny for the country it just lost the war too.

ABSOLUTELY ABSURD HTC

Why am I restricted right now? The map just started.....

"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Re: ENY issues
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 01:20:04 PM »
Absurd you you make a new thread for the same whine day after day. Also screen shot the numbers for tomorrow's pity party.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 01:22:13 PM »
8v15v8

THIS IS BROKEN

There should be no eny
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 01:33:52 PM »
Absurd you you make a new thread for the same whine day after day. Also screen shot the numbers for tomorrow's pity party.

you are right. wont do this again. MY hope was by talking about it each time that it would show how inconsistent ENY is.

After seeing your post I realize what u describe is the only effect it has so I called Dale and he provided a solution to my issues.

<S> I should have just talked to him long ago.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 01:35:38 PM by mERv »

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 03:39:01 PM »
you are right. wont do this again. MY hope was by talking about it each time that it would show how inconsistent ENY is.

After seeing your post I realize what u describe is the only effect it has so I called Dale and he provided a solution to my issues.

<S> I should have just talked to him long ago.

What solutions to what issues we talking here?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2023, 06:35:59 PM »
8v15v8

THIS IS BROKEN

There should be no eny

You need another hobby. Go play chess or something.
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2023, 09:04:00 PM »

Heya Blooz  :salute
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 05:13:17 AM »

I did enjoy shooting you down today like I do every other red. It's too bad you never really impress me  :neener: :x :bolt:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 10:35:22 AM »
It is absurd that bishops can roll up 14 players deep to an enemy base with only 3 defenders an little to no eny restrictions. Then reset the map 20 minutes later and then log for the day creating 20 eny for the country it just lost the war too.

ABSOLUTELY ABSURD HTC

Why am I restricted right now? The map just started.....

You're not necessarily wrong, but...

It's less painful if you can learn not to care.
I say that as a recovering Quixote.   ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 10:53:52 AM »
You're not necessarily wrong, but...

(Image removed from quote.)

It's less painful if you can learn not to care.
I say that as a recovering Quixote.   ;)

I hear ya it's just that the game is dying and ENY is restricting a shrinking player base. This game can no longer afford to ask its players to side switch or log out in order to balance eny.

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2023, 04:52:40 PM »
I hear ya it's just that the game is dying and ENY is restricting a shrinking player base.

To each their own.  I completely disagree with you about ENY.  Without it I simply would log off after seeing a hotde running around in late war uber planes and tanks.  And I'm very confident I wouldn't be the only one.  I wonder how long bullies in hordes capturing completely udefended bases would keep the interest of those same bullies.  And how would that be good for the game?
Fight's on!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2023, 05:27:00 PM »
Long before eny you would have a horde and another horde dogfighting between bases. Massive furball in all its glory. But thats when the arena would have 600 players logged into it. Those numbers are long gone
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2023, 05:44:46 PM »
To each their own.  I completely disagree with you about ENY.  Without it I simply would log off after seeing a hotde running around in late war uber planes and tanks.  And I'm very confident I wouldn't be the only one.  I wonder how long bullies in hordes capturing completely udefended bases would keep the interest of those same bullies.  And how would that be good for the game?

My com0laint is I'm getting restricted in mid war bombers that are 20 eny while fighting hordes of 10-20 v 1-5 ...

AND THEY GET TO KEEP THIER LATE WAR PLANES

Offline gozulio

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2023, 07:45:27 PM »
Is this all you talk about? Like I get it the way the aircraft are balanced in game seems kind of scuffed. But having put some time between the three teams, the issues keeping me with engaging with the game have little to nothing to do with the funny ENY number.  :bhead
Has anyone seen my Superfortress? I can't find it.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2023, 09:05:06 PM »

I’m pretty confident that you play AH during times where arena population is high and drastic ENY swings don’t happen, thus you don’t experience what he’s talking about.

When is the last time that your only choice to take any ordinance off a CV was a TBM or SBD?

I’ve not noticed your name at night, so unless you fly in the morning…
They're casting their bait over there, see?