Author Topic: ENY issues  (Read 1805 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: ENY issues
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2023, 09:24:03 PM »
You're very annoying.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Online Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2023, 09:56:06 PM »
When is the last time that your only choice to take any ordinance off a CV was a TBM or SBD

Why would you complain about that?  TBM carries all the ords you can imagine.  If you want to fly a fighter, there are plenty of capable fighters at those ENY levels.  I get that Merv wants to fly B24s or B17s whenever he's on, and that's his problem, but really, what's the beef?

- Oldman the Perplexed

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2023, 10:10:29 PM »

Why would you complain about that?  TBM carries all the ords you can imagine.  If you want to fly a fighter, there are plenty of capable fighters at those ENY levels.  I get that Merv wants to fly B24s or B17s whenever he's on, and that's his problem, but really, what's the beef?

- Oldman the Perplexed
ya what/where is the beef?

I get flametarded by guys for raising some points about game killing balance mechanics that do a lot more harm than any good
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2023, 10:59:40 PM »
You're very annoying.

He's Violated Rule#3 more times than I have Rule#4 and #8 combined.  :rofl
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2023, 06:15:58 AM »
This is why we need the b25j at like 30eny
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing machine!

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2023, 09:27:36 AM »

- Oldman the Perplexed

Can you defend yourself against P51’s, La7’s, 5-8 ENY planes while trying to either bomb a tank/flak in or on its way to town or to finish off a few more bldgs in a TBM or SBD? The LVT or M3 needs protection too…Pretty easy Pickens don’t you think? 
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2023, 09:34:32 AM »
Can you defend yourself against P51’s, La7’s, 5-8 ENY planes while trying to either bomb a tank/flak in or on its way to town or to finish off a few more bldgs in a TBM or SBD? The LVT or M3 needs protection too…Pretty easy Pickens don’t you think? 

Shot down a 47M, La7, A20 and F6F after I  bombed town last time I flew a TBM when eny got high. So yes. Some how our vast numbers persevered over the oppressive and evil eny.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2023, 09:53:55 AM »
This is becoming a great example of why numbers have fallen and action becomes increasingly difficult to both find and create  :salute :aok
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2023, 03:12:48 PM »
This is becoming a great example of why numbers have fallen and action becomes increasingly difficult to both find and create  :salute :aok

I never have trouble finding it when I play. These complaints are so subjective to your personal experience I’m beginning to question your reality… further.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2023, 07:50:23 PM »
I never have trouble finding it when I play. These complaints are so subjective to your personal experience I’m beginning to question your reality… further.

*crickets*

Correct  :aok

In fact, I believe I play 3 to 10 times more than you per week. At all times of day throughout said week 24/7 I touch em all.  So in your not so humble opinion does that mean I play too much? That I need to "take a break?"

Come on Maaaaan hit me with it :neener:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 08:04:34 PM by mERv »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2023, 07:59:37 PM »
Shot down a 47M, La7, A20 and F6F after I  bombed town last time I flew a TBM when eny got high. So yes. Some how our vast numbers persevered over the oppressive and evil eny.

How, please explain how you killed such a formidable force of opposing fighters in the TBM.

Did you use CV ack and/or friendlies…?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2023, 08:08:20 PM »
You're very annoying.
Do I remind myself of you?  :rofl :aok :bolt:

You know what the difference between a man-child like you and a man-god gamer like me is?

https://youtu.be/8f_Z3GEWCME
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 08:11:46 PM by mERv »

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2023, 08:17:06 PM »

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2023, 08:20:34 PM »

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2023, 08:57:53 PM »
How, please explain how you killed such a formidable force of opposing fighters in the TBM.

Did you use CV ack and/or friendlies…?

Well if eny is that high we have numbers. 5-6 wildcats and A6M’s, 2 other TBM’s and 3 LVT’s. We were taking a base back, not looking for 1 vs 1, work together and take advantage of their mistakes and over aggressive moves.