Author Topic: ENY issues  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
Re: ENY issues
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2023, 10:39:54 PM »
I never have trouble finding it when I play. These complaints are so subjective to your personal experience I’m beginning to question your reality… further.

Hell, the knits were getting the old dp tonight for a bit, upped a 262, and clubbed me some
seals.

Chuikov

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2023, 11:51:14 PM »
Maybe instead of prohibiting low ENY fighters when ENY is active, the game could restrict affected planes to spawn only from the large, uncapturable fields.   That way, pilots who are unable to fly anything but their favorite planes could still fly them, it would just take them longer to get to the action.  Instead of outright prohibition, you give them the option that comes with a kind of penalty or handicap...

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2023, 12:55:16 AM »
Maybe instead of prohibiting low ENY fighters when ENY is active, the game could restrict affected planes to spawn only from the large, uncapturable fields.   That way, pilots who are unable to fly anything but their favorite planes could still fly them, it would just take them longer to get to the action.  Instead of outright prohibition, you give them the option that comes with a kind of penalty or handicap...

+1
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2023, 01:00:47 AM »
Do I remind myself of you?  :rofl :aok :bolt:

You know what the difference between a man-child like you and a man-god gamer like me is?

https://youtu.be/8f_Z3GEWCME
Not only are you extremely needy, attention seeking and annoying, you're also very delusional.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline gozulio

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2023, 03:46:41 AM »
So having read through a bit more of this then I would have liked to, I've personally come to the conclusion that the actual issue is just the fact that the teams aren't balanced. Implement forced balancing to keep the difference in player count bellow a certain percentage. ENY is irrelevant when you're fighting 2:1.
Has anyone seen my Superfortress? I can't find it.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2023, 10:45:32 AM »
So having read through a bit more of this then I would have liked to, I've personally come to the conclusion that the actual issue is just the fact that the teams aren't balanced. Implement forced balancing to keep the difference in player count bellow a certain percentage. ENY is irrelevant when you're fighting 2:1.

:aok

Excellent observation.

I fly Knights and I would switch every now and then and see how good my buds are, however it’s very likely I’d get stuck on Bish (fly at US night time) and there would be little to no action on most nights. The Knights and Rooks suffer the ENY penalty for the Bishops who generally later at night don’t have many fights…. :bhead
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2023, 12:18:35 PM »
:aok

Excellent observation.

I fly Knights and I would switch every now and then and see how good my buds are, however it’s very likely I’d get stuck on Bish (fly at US night time) and there would be little to no action on most nights. The Knights and Rooks suffer the ENY penalty for the Bishops who generally later at night don’t have many fights…. :bhead

THERE WE GO AND SCRREW THOSE LOYALS TO THEIR CAUSE/COUNTRY and THEIR TIME INVESTMENT TO WIN THE WAR :bhead

Everyday this week i have observed Rooks having ENY to where you cant launch lancasters for well over 50% of a 24/7 period.

ANYONE who comes here and flametards this thread and attacks me is vain as hell.

Im just the only one being vocal about this.

Its ok for bishops to run shades and hordes of 10-20 players more than any else. Then to log and drive up ENY sky high.

ITS A BROKEN SYSTEM

WEEKS UPON WEEKS have turned into MONTHS UPON MONTHS nothing is getting fixed
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 12:34:12 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2023, 12:39:36 PM »
How, please explain how you killed such a formidable force of opposing fighters in the TBM.

Did you use CV ack and/or friendlies…?

Me and Ack Ack used to up Stukas, just to go find fights with fighters.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2023, 11:25:06 PM »
Me and Ack Ack used to up Stukas, just to go find fights with fighters.

Stuka raids used to be a thing. A small group could close a base licketdy split. Boats too.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2023, 12:31:50 AM »
Stuka raids used to be a thing. A small group could close a base licketdy split. Boats too.

There was a stupka raid last night! It was an attack on a continual. I got enjoy it from a 5" on the cruiser  :banana:

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2023, 12:32:23 AM »
kinda like how I do and wf

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2023, 04:06:22 AM »
There was a stupka raid last night! It was an attack on a continual. I got enjoy it from a 5" on the cruiser  :banana:

Errrrr.... Cv

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2023, 05:27:01 AM »
The way we did it, we took off, dropped our bomb just off our field and then shot our wheels off. Then we would go find a fight in a furball.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2023, 06:40:48 AM »

Ahh those days JG5 ran as many Stuka's deep as we could were the days...

One big Boom each  :airplane:
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2023, 01:19:58 PM »
AH needs D5 version of Stuka. It has 20mm cannon in wings instead of 7.92 peashooters.
The Mad   CatMan!