Author Topic: New maps and change to Auto-Switch INCOMING  (Read 1294 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: New maps and change to Auto-Switch INCOMING
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2023, 09:59:19 AM »
Can gv's be setup as AI units in AH?

Not with the current code.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2023, 01:21:00 PM »
In the absence of Skuzzy that rule is void..

Said who?   Hitech still monitors the board.   If you have a problem then use the system as instructed.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2023, 08:24:12 AM »
Said who?   Hitech still monitors the board.   If you have a problem then use the system as instructed.

Every other month it seems. Bitcoin threads being opened by hacked accounts and these spam threads being posted on the general forum by one player. Are we past 10 or 15 of these threads by Merv? I lost count. Many other players already asked if he could stop posting the same and same and same and same and same and same and same toppic about ENY.. well you get my point with me posting the rules here. Apparently Merv is not aware of them  and I am not being disrespectful pointing out the rules. Rather we are being trolled. We all know nothing will change and this cr*p burries the conversations we could have had. And you are right, there has not been an official statement by HT about the rule. So i will yield.

Gl with the spam.
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.