Author Topic: Vinkman  (Read 422 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Vinkman
« on: February 03, 2023, 12:48:15 PM »
Just a standard WF/Deack on a a town. No dars on the entire front. I send B24's that way and right as I start my drop Vinkman intercepts me.

This is why I love the game. 10-15 minutes of prep work for a few seconds of max intensity. I perfectly prevented wf and forced me to launch a 2nd wave

I LOVE ThiS GAME
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Vinkman
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 08:20:47 PM »
Just a standard WF/Deack on a a town. No dars on the entire front. I send B24's that way and right as I start my drop Vinkman intercepts me.

This is why I love the game. 10-15 minutes of prep work for a few seconds of max intensity. I perfectly prevented wf and forced me to launch a 2nd wave

I LOVE ThiS GAME
he* perfectly preveted
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster