Author Topic: AHWiki info  (Read 324 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
AHWiki info
« on: February 19, 2023, 08:33:27 AM »
The link is on the main web page but I don't think I had known it was there

https://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Great info on plane specs and how to fight and defend all aircraft types in the game

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Re: AHWiki info
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 12:29:45 PM »
Also on AH's home page choose "planes" from the drop down menu for tons of info on all the planes in AH.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 01:06:43 PM »
I always loved the "Fighter Comparison" page, thats why I worked to get it back. It helped me a lot in figuring out how planes stack up against each other.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 07:00:35 PM »
I always loved the "Fighter Comparison" page, thats why I worked to get it back. It helped me a lot in figuring out how planes stack up against each other.

Awesome Stuff, Fugitive... much appreciated 🙏 to all who have contributed to it and appreciate your support and time to host this

Cheers 🍻

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC