Author Topic: Price change?  (Read 3005 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: Price change?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2023, 08:12:29 PM »
I think you guys are playing with fire.  There appears to be no development going on, and you want to double the price?   

My guess is AH would lose 25-50% of its remaining subscribers.   I think a price increase would hasten AH's demise.

Hmm, I guess I didn't think that through - if double the price, you will most likely lose some subscribers.  But, if you lose less than 50% of your existing player base, you come out ahead, right?   

I still don't think its a good idea, though.   The cost of online gaming has been coming down, and moving away from subscription-based. 

Nope.  Still think a free base plane/vehicle set is a better option.    Appreciate the discussion though.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2023, 08:30:04 PM »
Nope.  Still think a free base plane/vehicle set is a better option.   

Sure, but that has been shot down as a hard no.

Volume or margin; both is awesome, but neither is bad.

Maybe they could advertise at airshows?  Have they thought of that?

:cool:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 08:32:29 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2023, 08:43:24 PM »
Right now, in 2000 dollars, it's like you are paying $8.97 instead of $14.99.

They didn't calculate how to stay solvent at those numbers. 

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2023, 09:16:59 PM »
I think he is yanking on your joystick.  :cool:

"Not that there is anything wrong with that...."

(Image removed from quote.)

I’ve been rewatching Seinfeld on Comedy Central all day couple times a week working from home. Seeing stuff I missed before, what a great show.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2023, 09:23:31 PM »
I’ve been rewatching Seinfeld on Comedy Central all day couple times a week working from home. Seeing stuff I missed before, what a great show.

It was a classic.  Right up there with I Love Lucy in the history books I bet. 
  :bhead
Except the finale episode.