Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: My Bad
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2023, 10:59:21 AM »

that didn't happen when I was there unless it was right stuff

semp

You are so disingenuous.

You were never prevented from saying whatever you wanted to say, and you're still not.

The difference is that over there you get pushback - since people are allowed to have opinions and discuss things without a moderator shutting it down. You're problem is that you don't like to hear the pushback. You're not used to it because over here you can't discuss much of anything.

Personal attacks are not tolerated and if you accuse someone of anything you better present the evidence. It's not a free for all over there because it's supposed to be civil. Which it is.

Too bad you keep saying dumb stuff.

Go look at any thread over there and tell me it's political or "only right" stuff.

As usual, you're full of crap.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2023, 12:54:32 PM »
Dogs are a subset of politics.

That's exactly what a cat would say  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2023, 03:48:18 PM »

You know what? Screw this place and screw your game Dale. I want to cancel my subscription

I'm out of this place. Ridiculous

:rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2023, 06:18:39 PM »
You are so disingenuous.

You were never prevented from saying whatever you wanted to say, and you're still not.

The difference is that over there you get pushback - since people are allowed to have opinions and discuss things without a moderator shutting it down. You're problem is that you don't like to hear the pushback. You're not used to it because over here you can't discuss much of anything.

Personal attacks are not tolerated and if you accuse someone of anything you better present the evidence. It's not a free for all over there because it's supposed to be civil. Which it is.

Too bad you keep saying dumb stuff.

Go look at any thread over there and tell me it's political or "only right" stuff.

3 times I got threatened by your guys.  you ignore it and you will always deny that it happened to those not aligned with the right stuff.

and I thought you didn't hold a grudge.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2023, 07:11:30 PM »
3 times I got threatened by your guys.  you ignore it and you will always deny that it happened to those not aligned with the right stuff.

and I thought you didn't hold a grudge.

semp
If you don't toe the party line over there or the other site you get picked on and given the boot.

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2023, 07:34:49 PM »
That sounds horrible!  Can you show an example?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2023, 08:35:27 PM »
That sounds horrible!  Can you show an example?

even better log in and see answers to my posts.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2023, 09:14:52 PM »
You don't even have to log in to see whatever is over there. So be my guest and you go show me where you were threatened, semp.

Or have nishida, aka Columbo, go over there to conduct a crack investigation. Lol.

There's only a couple of basic rules over there and even then Milo and some other fruit cake would not listen or even respond when warned about breaking them.

Which is funny because over here they tow the line. But in a place like icom, where you would think they would value the freedom to say what they want, they can't handle it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:17:25 PM by -gg- »
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2023, 01:53:41 AM »
Which is funny because over here they tow the line. But in a place like icom, where you would think they would value the freedom to say what they want, they can't handle it.

Sorry to burst your freedom-of-speech delusion bubble, but you're actually a dullard fascistic control freak.

Or have nishida, aka Columbo, go over there to conduct a crack investigation. Lol.

:banana:

No need, I've already hacked both your forums and investigated. I wouldn't recommend anyone heading over there. There's the tiresomely predictable hierarchical class structure with coordinated bullying and prying into private messages as SOP. Regarding the content: if I ruled the world I'd complete the job nature already started on you and do the complete frontal-lobotomy before assigning you menial cleaning duties.

Have a nice day.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2023, 07:46:48 AM »
No need, I've already hacked both your forums and investigated.

I poked my head into FlameWarriors once to look.  Seemed like a white-supremacist Neo-Nazi cesspool.  Not my cup of tea.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2023, 07:50:27 AM »
I poked my head into FlameWarriors once to look.  Seemed like a white-supremacist Neo-Nazi cesspool.  Not my cup of tea.

:rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2023, 07:57:36 AM »
Who's talking about flamewarriors?

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2023, 08:00:06 AM »
Sorry to burst your freedom-of-speech delusion bubble, but you're actually a dullard fascistic control freak.

:banana:

No need, I've already hacked both your forums and investigated. I wouldn't recommend anyone heading over there. There's the tiresomely predictable hierarchical class structure with coordinated bullying and prying into private messages as SOP. Regarding the content: if I ruled the world I'd complete the job nature already started on you and do the complete frontal-lobotomy before assigning you menial cleaning duties.

Have a nice day.

"Hacked"??  You are so completely disingenuous! Anyone can log in and see whatever they want.  Why are you so afraid of people doing just that?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2023, 08:09:36 AM »
Who's talking about flamewarriors?

NRShida.

He referenced "both" forums. 
I've visited one of them.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2023, 08:24:33 AM »
Fw is an unmoderated forum where unfortunately some members have used their freedom in a less than spectacular way. On the other hand, Icom is very friendly and inviting and open to any friendly discussion.