Author Topic: My Bad  (Read 2697 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
My Bad
« on: February 05, 2023, 05:38:09 PM »

Sigh.  I was just trying to reply to the balloon thread to apologize to GG for blowing up at her.

I guess being iced in for a week has my brain off kilter.  I've been really on edge.

Drone drops as a surveillance tool is a possibility.  That's a long drop from 60k, but possible.  Don't see how they could be retrieved so would have to be self-destructed.

That would have advantages over a satellite.  They might could fly down and park around some buildings inconspicuously and xmit back to sats.

We should know more when the wreckage has been recovered.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: My Bad
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 05:46:07 PM »
You know what I got tagged for rule number four? For trolling or abusing someone? What the hell?

You know what? Screw this place and screw your game Dale. I want to cancel my subscription

Anyone who wants to discuss things freely can come over to my forum. I'm out of this place. Ridiculous
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 05:48:24 PM »
OK.. didn't know this was happening at the same time.. 

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 05:49:42 PM »
I don't get it at all. I did nothing wrong. I didn't troll anybody or abuse anybody.

Dale, I've been looking on how to contact you to cancel my subscription to aces high. I don't know if I can see it on my mobile device. But I want my account canceled immediately and I want this forum account deleted if possible. Shut it down please.

I'm through supporting this ridiculous place

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 05:53:00 PM »
I don't get it at all. I did nothing wrong. I didn't troll anybody or abuse anybody.

I got a rule 4 and I deserved it.  Not sure about your sins. ;)

I doubt it was Dale.  I think someone else is moderating lately.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 06:38:49 PM »
I tried to message you here but it says you blocked me.

I was not ever upset with you. We were just having a normal conversion. I wanted to invite you over to icom. icreamonmars.com.

You can share stuff about your telescope and we can talk balloons!

Hope to see you there. We have a very good Ukraine thread over there, thanks to Rabitrabbit.

See you guys

Gina

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 07:38:31 PM »

Dale, I've been looking on how to contact you to cancel my subscription to aces high. I don't know if I can see it on my mobile device. But I want my account canceled immediately and I want this forum account deleted if possible. Shut it down please.

You have to do it through the game itself

I got one 2 days ago
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Peabody

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2023, 07:46:51 PM »

Epic!

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2023, 09:00:11 PM »
Maybe the two separate political troll attempts by other members got it locked?

I find it odd that numerous Canadian bbs members repeatedly come here to post about US politics  :headscratch:

Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, Breitbart, RedState (and its affiliates) all have comments sections…. That’s where to go argue over tripe, be adversarial and hurl insults.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 09:14:51 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2023, 11:34:37 PM »
I don't care that threads get locked, but why in the hell do I get punished for it? I didn't do anything wrong and I didn't start the thread.

Anyway. Just tired of this BS. I ended my subscription to AH and will never play it again. Going to pack up my CH stuff and maybe sell it. I'm too old for games anyway.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2023, 12:49:42 AM »
I guess being iced in for a week has my brain off kilter.  I've been really on edge.

Everything in moderation old man. Main job for us all is just to survive the Winter mentally.  :old:

I'm out of this place. Ridiculous

Goodbye. Goodbye.  I'll start a timer :)
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2023, 02:18:43 AM »
Who the hell knows. I started a thread that was just about dogs and it got locked.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2023, 03:37:38 AM »
You know what I got tagged for rule number four? For trolling or abusing someone? What the hell?

You know what? Screw this place and screw your game Dale. I want to cancel my subscription

Anyone who wants to discuss things freely can come over to my forum. I'm out of this place. Ridiculous

that didn't happen when I was there unless it was right stuff

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2023, 06:57:21 AM »
Who the hell knows. I started a thread that was just about dogs and it got locked.
Maybe it isn't about where the thread started, but where it went?

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2023, 11:45:24 PM »

Dogs are a subset of politics.