Author Topic: My Bad  (Read 3038 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: My Bad
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2023, 12:32:17 PM »
all anyone has to do is go look for yourself. If you want access to the private board, you just need to log in. Nothing is hidden and there's so secret anything.

Anyone can sat what they want and there will be no moderation as long as you can follow the very simple rules. There are only 4 rules.

If just  you want to guess about how things are over there, by all means remain ignorant.

https://icecreamonmars.com/index.php?thread/601-rules/#post19699
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2023, 12:36:02 PM »
all anyone has to do is go look for yourself. If you want access to the private board, you just need to log in. Nothing is hidden and there's so secret anything.

Ain't my monkey; ain't my circus.

But what is seemed to me was that he was suggesting that you as admin had spied in on someone elses private messages.

I could be wrong, but that is how I read it.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2023, 12:43:39 PM »
I've never had a bias towards anybody posting whatever they like. The problem with some of these people that are complaining are that they're used to a vacuum chamber. They're not used to people questioning what they say or arguing with what they say. They're not used to having to defend their arguments and they get frustrated.
Do you mean echo chamber

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2023, 12:57:04 PM »
Do you mean echo chamber

I don't really mean echo chamber. More of an "insulated" place.

For example, Semp came to ICOM and nothing prevented him from saying what he wanted, yet he ran back here to the safe place where people can't actually oppose anything he says with critical thinking.

I guess this place is more like a little baby play area where no one has to put up with an argument.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2023, 01:03:42 PM »
I guess this place is more like a little baby play area where no one has to put up with an argument.

No it's the other way round. You created ICOM so you could control the environment under the pretence that you favoured free-speech. Additionally critical thinking actually involves thinking, not what you do.

all anyone has to do is go look for yourself.

No one's interested principally because of your own long chain of monkey business. There are as yet undiscovered Chinese research laboratories operating in the basements of the most disgusting wet-markets in the world whose cold monkey brain soup leaks into the clean conditions labs contaminating their experimental viral agents which have better reputations than ICOM.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2023, 01:12:56 PM »
You enjoy speaking from ignorance.

So be it!

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2023, 01:13:57 PM »
No it's the other way round. You created ICOM so you could control the environment under the pretence that you favoured free-speech. Additionally critical thinking actually involves thinking, not what you do.

No one's interested principally because of your own long chain of monkey business. There are as yet undiscovered Chinese research laboratories operating in the basements of the most disgusting wet-markets in the world whose cold monkey brain soup leaks into the clean conditions labs contaminating their experimental viral agents which have better reputations than ICOM.
So true. :aok

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2023, 01:15:50 PM »
Ziisus...    :eek:  ...     :rofl  ...coffee on my keyboard... and that's your fault!

:rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2023, 01:34:58 PM »
hey semp, here's a link to every post you made on ICOM, from the very beginning until the end when you stormed off in a huff.

Tell me where you were prevented from saying anything.

https://icecreamonmars.com/index.php?user-post-list/230-semperac/

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2023, 01:57:51 PM »
hey semp, here's a link to every post you made on ICOM, from the very beginning until the end when you stormed off in a huff.

This isn't proving your point, it's proving our point. Now you are isolating Semp to victimise him, not using this as an example of free speech and discussion.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2023, 02:22:14 PM »
lol. "our" point?

Semp said that he could not discuss anything unless it was "right"

Semp was lying and this is the proof.

Babyland rules.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 02:25:54 PM by -gg- »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2023, 02:26:36 PM »
Semp was lying and this is the proof.

Even if that's true you can't criticise someone when you do and have done exactly the same thing. Anyway keep going, your promotion for ICOM being a great and friendly place to hang out is really going well  :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2023, 02:29:26 PM »
semp and others are lying and no one calls them on it. They could say whatever they wanted at ICOM, unlike over here.

You get the shakes when thinking about if it's ethical to recommend a game to someone on the internet. Not really expecting you to be able to process much emotionally.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2023, 02:39:54 PM »
semp and others are lying and no one calls them on it. They could say whatever they wanted at ICOM, unlike over here.

I've not seen Semp lie on here or in game. You however have been caught lying many times including this week when you said you were leaving. Yet here you are like the Duracell bunny.

You get the shakes when thinking about if it's ethical to recommend a game to someone on the internet. Not really expecting you to be able to process much emotionally.

Straw man arguments are the go-to resort for the feeble-minded.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2023, 02:44:52 PM »
I don't really mean echo chamber. More of an "insulated" place.

For example, Semp came to ICOM and nothing prevented him from saying what he wanted, yet he ran back here to the safe place where people can't actually oppose anything he says with critical thinking.

first I never left this forum. second I was warned about your forum.

and if by critical thinking you mean threats and insults then you guys are the Stafford wives, never seen so many Misguided in one place pushing out those who dare think different.

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.