Author Topic: Ukraine War Thread  (Read 6826 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Ukraine War Thread
« Reply #195 on: February 15, 2023, 07:56:50 PM »

Ammo well spent.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline KgB

• Silver Member
« Reply #196 on: February 15, 2023, 09:05:11 PM »
The fact that its proxy war and we (USA)is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands on boths sides, i mean  it doesn't bother you?
"It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal."-Aristotle

Offline KgB

• Silver Member
« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2023, 09:14:21 PM »
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/fCaRmDc1he62
Soldier's disciplining.
There's no blood in the video, everyone is alive.
Translation is available upon request.
"It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal."-Aristotle

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2023, 09:58:23 PM »
It's not a proxy war and the only people responsible are the Russians.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2023, 11:13:09 PM »
The fact that its proxy war and we (USA)is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands on boths sides, i mean  it doesn't bother you?

OK, Boris.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2023, 11:14:59 PM »

Oh! Wait!  Wait! ...........

Nevermind.  I thought it was bothering me, but it was only gas. 

I'm OK now.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2023, 03:30:10 AM »
I heard that this whole misunderstanding comes down to NATO ignoring Putin's pleas for no ICBMs planted at his back door...  Is that remotely true?

No. I heard it might have something to do with one megalomaniac insane narcist living in a place called Kreml. Ever heard?

If tptb cannot convince mothers and fathers to send their sons and daughters into the meat grinder, it isn't a fight worth fighting.

If someone is not bothered by one megalomaniac insane narcist sending his brainwashed troops (cleaning Ukraine from nazis, satanists, occultists etc.) to torture, butcher, rob, loot, destroy and terrorize mothers, their children, senior citizens, well, then from that point of view it is a war not worth of fighting. But those who are the targets of one megalomaniac insane narcists special charity operation, they seem to think differently.

Here where I live, we have people from Ukraine. Women with their kids, senior citizens, mostly from Donbass area. (Not those "refugees", which dummy European leftist politicians are collecting from other continents, as in those groups all family members [father, mother, children] are all about same age, relatively young men. Modern rainbow families perhaps?)

I've been talking with those Ukrainians, majority of them are russian speaking ones. They did not want russia, they did not wish be liberated by one megalomaniac insane narcist. Why?

Have you ever been in russia? I have, more than 30 times, in work related trips. That's together with Iraq a place where I have spent some time and do not yearn back. And when that one megalomaniac insane narcist is behind one tiny ocean, it is easy to say what ever, but when he is stone throw away, it puts things in a bit different perspective, as he won't stop in Ukraine, if he gets it. Megalomaniac insane narcist wants more.

Propaganda against neighboring countries has been going on more than a decade to prepare folks in russia for a big charity program, which is cleaning Europe from those nazis, satanists, occultists and other monsters, which have taken over the whole continent. When in national TV there are talks about preventive nuclear strikes to neighbor country and novorossija from Kaliningrad to Iberian peninsula, they are not parodies. Unfortunately.

Did Hitler stop when got what he demanded..? Stalin, the big liberator of Eastern Europe..?
The Mad   CatMan!

Online sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2023, 05:07:21 AM »
I'm not sending my grand kids to die in another eurobarbarian war.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2023, 05:58:57 AM »
I'm not sending my grand kids to die in another eurobarbarian war.

Nobody's telling you to do that, I presume. Only Americans fighting in Ukraine have been volunteers, if you didn't happen to know that. Now you know.

But what would you think if beast was tearing down your garden's fence?  "Ah, let it have the fence, it didn't like its color and structure. It will calm down when there's no fence"..?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2023, 06:11:22 AM »

You are mixing a political point of view into your position.  UA is receiving aid from most of the world which is different than positioning it as a US proxy war on Russia which is a profoundly myopic picture. 

You could honestly say Russia had been comitting a proxy war on UA from 2014 until the main invasion last year as the separatist movement had a low 20's% support until the FSB took over the cause and imported tens of thousands of supporters, culled thousands of non supporters and used active duty military and the PMC Wagner to conduct operations.  That is a solid example of one country conducting a proxy war whereas being one country among much of the rest of the world supporting a country defending itself from an invasion is a poor example of a proxy war.

Online sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2023, 08:10:30 AM »
Nobody's telling you to do that, I presume. Only Americans fighting in Ukraine have been volunteers, if you didn't happen to know that.

Yet.  I'm just telling you up front my stance for when tptb start beating the "boots on the ground" drum.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2023, 08:53:15 AM »
Remember, it's okay for George Soros, the only person with great power who actually worked with the Nazis and admitted to destroying countries economies with monetary manipulation and laughed, to commit a color revolution and remove political leaders in Ukraine while installing actual Nazis like Tinybook or however you spell his name. There has been countless terrorist attacks by Ukraine on their own people in the north. There is a reason NATO didn't touch Ukraine, and why no other country is really helping besides sending equipment. They know.

To the layman and people who refuse to acknowledge any truth about Ukrainian corruption, it looks like Russia is the bad guy. Especially with George Soros's media propaganda arm and the west's propaganda machines, the same propagandist who attacked the former president relentlessly, the same George Soros who called him a threat to the NWO at Bilderberg. Who got "impeached" by the same people when trying to expose the massive state backed corruption with bio and energy companies doing who knows what. When Ukraine leaders tried to remove a prosecutor going after Bidens corruption, they did. Ukraine, one of the largest trafficking countries in the world being used by some of the richest people on the planet. I think Putin is quite frankly tired of their BS. We didn't have this war under Trump because he was working to end the corruption. Biden is continuing the corruption and that's why Putin went in.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 08:57:15 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2023, 09:15:23 AM »
Remember, it's okay for George Soros, the only person with great power who actually worked with the Nazis and admitted to destroying countries economies with monetary manipulation and laughed, to commit a color revolution and remove political leaders in Ukraine while installing actual Nazis like Tinybook or however you spell his name. There has been countless terrorist attacks by Ukraine on their own people in the north. There is a reason NATO didn't touch Ukraine, and why no other country is really helping besides sending equipment. They know.

To the layman and people who refuse to acknowledge any truth about Ukrainian corruption, it looks like Russia is the bad guy. Especially with George Soros's media propaganda arm and the west's propaganda machines, the same propagandist who attacked the former president relentlessly, the same George Soros who called him a threat to the NWO at Bilderberg. Who got "impeached" by the same people when trying to expose the massive state backed corruption with bio and energy companies doing who knows what. When Ukraine leaders tried to remove a prosecutor going after Bidens corruption, they did. Ukraine, one of the largest trafficking countries in the world being used by some of the richest people on the planet. I think Putin is quite frankly tired of their BS. We didn't have this war under Trump because he was working to end the corruption. Biden is continuing the corruption and that's why Putin went in.
:rolleyes: