Author Topic: GameGlass - Aces High III Shards - Free  (Read 359 times)

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
GameGlass - Aces High III Shards - Free
« on: May 21, 2023, 03:16:07 PM »
All,

I use GameGlass for Elite Dangerous and wanted to use with Aces High as well. Over the last few days I have created Shards for GameGlass that are Aces High Specific. The best part, is they are FREE! There are a total of 15 Shards and they are all required for this setup to work properly. These shards were developed to be used on a tablet.

You may find some errors and that's great. Please post here so that I can resolve them in a timely manner!

go to GameGlass.gg and then search Aces High III in collections

Salute,
Ciaphas

Please reference the attached screenshots of the shards.

Pilot Shard:

*** IMPORTANT: Some buttons may not work at the moment. More specifically the Elevator, Aileron and Rudder buttons ***

Bombardier Shard:

*** IMPORTANT: When you press a red "SET" button, The chat buffer will open with " .salvo " already printed. Next, press the amount you want (ie... press 1 and then 3 for 13) and then press "CONFIRM". This acts as the enter key. ***

Base Layout Shard:

Map Layout:

*** IMPORTANT: When you press a red button, a message will be broadcast on range letting people know which target you are inbound on. example: Pressing the "Radar" button will display the following message "Inbound on Radar" ***

C-47 Specific Shard:

« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 03:21:42 PM by Ciaphas »
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: GameGlass - Aces High III Shards - Free
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2023, 04:14:33 PM »
That looks fantastic!

So, GameGlass app basically transforms a tablet into a touch screen controller?  How does it connect to the PC?  Bluetooth?   And the PC software makes the shard look like a USB control that AH recognizes?

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
Re: GameGlass - Aces High III Shards - Free
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2023, 05:57:57 PM »
That looks fantastic!

So, GameGlass app basically transforms a tablet into a touch screen controller?  How does it connect to the PC?  Bluetooth?   And the PC software makes the shard look like a USB control that AH recognizes?

Oboe,

Yes, GG turns tablets and phones in to virtual button boxes. I have my tablet connected via USB but it can connect through Bluetooth as well. I use the cable to keep the tablet charged.

For GameGlass to work you have to:

1. Have GameGlass installed on your computer
2. Have GameGlass installed on your Tablet or phone
3. Run both programs at the same time

All GG is really doing is providing a customizable GUI to wrap your Macros in. There are some tricky items when setting up macros, like the Elevator, Aileron and rudder trims and getting the button or switch states correct when toggling landing gear, combat trim, wep etc... .

I'm working on some more panel designs in Blender that will be more customized for their desired purpose.

oh, almost forgot, you can run as many instances of GameGlass as you like. If you have 4 tablets, you could run all for shards at the same time in different tablets.

:salute

Ciaphas
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario