Author Topic: Aimbots!  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
Re: Aimbots!
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2023, 09:07:38 AM »
So when you fly versus ai bot planes who and what controls their accuracy?

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2023, 08:04:46 PM »
They got caught because of built-in measures. Probably not wise to say more but it's not hard to do technically.
They got caught because someone called and HT logged in and nuked the kid lol
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2023, 10:08:24 PM »
I feel like I remember this way way back too.

Oh hey forgot to tell you, two weeks ago I was spotting for shufly I think - he was in a T-34 and you were in a Panzer. You kept shooting him, and left a nice long line of smoke behind him. If you want to do damage AP is best  :devil

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2023, 10:32:46 PM »
Win at all costs..that is all that matters for many

Cheating and stealing are the norms today in all aspects of life

We have lost our moral compass

That said I haven't seen any evidence of cheating in AH in the 20 something years I have played it

Eagler

Absolutely agree with this!

Outside the underlined part... I  have and I have reported that years ago, including the website the hugahunk was using to host it for others to download!
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2023, 06:35:51 AM »
Oh hey forgot to tell you, two weeks ago I was spotting for shufly I think - he was in a T-34 and you were in a Panzer. You kept shooting him, and left a nice long line of smoke behind him. If you want to do damage AP is best  :devil

Lol yes I remember that!  :aok
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2023, 06:38:30 AM »
Absolutely agree with this!

Outside the underlined part... I  have and I have reported that years ago, including the website the hugahunk was using to host it for others to download!

I remember a Spit dropping endless bombs.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2023, 02:52:20 PM »
See rule 7