Author Topic: It’s official  (Read 1147 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: It’s official
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2023, 06:50:13 PM »
I’m hoping it’ll provide me with some stress relief at the end of the day. It’s going to take me a good spell to get everything back to like I had it. Ordered the same joystick I used before. Setting it up along with the surface controls are going to be a nightmare. Hopefully I can surf back in the archives and find the links on how-to again.

Good to see you back, Creamator!  Yep, I have been using AH to release stress for my own self 🙃 😅 for past little bit.... it works for me a good deal...hahaha

Sometimes got to let go of the real world for just a few hours or so

Monday Night Madness is a blast, when I can find time to make it

Welcome back

<S> & cheers 🍻

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2023, 06:52:22 AM »
Good to see you back, Creamator!  Yep, I have been using AH to release stress for my own self 🙃 😅 for past little bit.... it works for me a good deal...hahaha

Sometimes got to let go of the real world for just a few hours or so

Monday Night Madness is a blast, when I can find time to make it

I’ve been reading back on this forum and I’m looking forward to check that out.

Welcome back

<S> & cheers 🍻

TC
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2023, 12:28:58 PM »
Cremator:
Monday nights--Monday night madness 8pm EST in the SEA2

Thurday Nights--Thursday night tank fights in the AVA. 8pm EST

King of the hill--once a month, watch for announcements

FSO friday nights at 11pm EST. if you need a squad, you can join up with JG54 and fly with us until you find a better or more fun squad.

weekends--scenario's

just putting it out there and welcome back!

Offline BAD1051

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2023, 05:23:01 PM »
That’s disappointing but it never had much in my previous tenure. There was a guy who hung out in there regularly before. We had a lot of good duels. Think his name had something to do with a wolf.
The guy who tends to get people to the WW1 arena is Pops

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2023, 12:20:34 AM »
Thanks everyone for in input. All my toys have been delivered outside the actual PC. Hoping I’ll be up and rolling within a week or so. Going to take it slow but as sure as gods vengeance, I’m coming.
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2023, 08:20:48 PM »
I’m hoping it’ll provide me with some stress relief at the end of the day. It’s going to take me a good spell to get everything back to like I had it. Ordered the same joystick I used before. Setting it up along with the surface controls are going to be a nightmare. Hopefully I can surf back in the archives and find the links on how-to again.

Contrary to what some may say, "it's like riding a bike", it's really not. There is a learning curve after a long time away....mostly relearning the limits and building muscle memory. I've been back maybe 3-4 weeks, and I have my ars handed to me regularly, but there has also been improvement. My problem is battling the stick I'm using that's 20 yrs old, it ain't the same stick anymore. I figure after 1.5-2mos I'll start getting more serious about landing kills. right now, I'm just having fun, and I just keep going until I flame out. The only reason I care about points is to fly better rides. Other then that, I'm just taking my time and having fun with it again. It's still a great game, and still addicting. <S>
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP