Author Topic: Clipboard Map Screenshots  (Read 330 times)

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Clipboard Map Screenshots
« on: February 21, 2023, 10:57:59 AM »
Is there a bank of clipboard maps that are actual game play screenshots with labels instead of the stock group?

Sorry I am not good at searching this forum.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Clipboard Map Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 01:40:59 PM »
You mean for bases, strats, etc?   I think there would be a challenge in getting them readable/zoomable in game.  Dunno about any off-site content.

If it's a project you have in mind, go for it.  Use the P-51d photo recon skin.  :airplane: :joystick:

Is there a bank of clipboard maps that are actual game play screenshots with labels instead of the stock group?

Sorry I am not good at searching this forum.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 01:58:16 PM »
Lemme get back to you. :bolt:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 03:04:02 PM »
On my Aces Help page I have 2 sets if I understand what your looking for. You can find them HERE

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2023, 04:26:38 PM »
Yes Fugi thank you! Great page.