Author Topic: Have changed my opinion  (Read 768 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Have changed my opinion
« on: March 03, 2023, 10:42:49 AM »
Recently while setting around the campfire with other gv'ers the subject of a shader download was brought up. EVIDENTLY you can adjust  contrast untill  ,gv's stick out like a hot coal in snow.I didn't beleive it untill defending A69 near P24.I had gotten 2 t34 kills and 1 air proxy while in a T2.My position had been strafed several times since I was top of hill over looking mr. During a lull in air cover I moved and buried T2 in a grove of trees approximately 400 yards away. I watched P47 come in from south ,fly direct to me and release bomb! He then went to shadowx and did the same. There was no hesitatition he flew direct to both of us.
Where can I get this download? :joystick: :joystick:
AkCaine

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Have changed my opinion
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 12:38:33 PM »
Or they had a shade account and knew where you were as his shade was on your team

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 12:55:43 PM »
You know some people might just have good monitors and eyes...

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 02:18:08 PM »
Can't help but wonder if they can see the Beach property I have in Arizona :rofl :rofl
AkCaine

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 03:14:37 PM »
Adjusting colors and contrast are available many different ways, first being your graphic card and it's software.Sweetfx was used in AH2 and early in AH3, it was then incorporated into Reshader. It allows you to fine tune your graphics colors, & contrast. It does not, however, allow removing of layers of graphics. Do a Google search for ReShader.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023, 03:18:44 PM »
No matter how much you bury them T2s are to big to hide in the trees. They stick out like a ducks nuts.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 05:01:12 PM »
Adjusting colors and contrast are available many different ways, first being your graphic card and it's software.Sweetfx was used in AH2 and early in AH3, it was then incorporated into Reshader. It allows you to fine tune your graphics colors, & contrast. It does not, however, allow removing of layers of graphics. Do a Google search for ReShader.

thank you
AkCaine

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2023, 06:36:06 PM »
Or they had a shade account and knew where you were as his shade was on your team

Eagler

100% what happened.  :old:
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2023, 08:59:02 PM »
+1 on a good topic and clean conversation
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2023, 10:21:50 AM »
I use the reshader program too. As Kenai said it can make changes to the "feel" of the game by changing contrast, color, and even add dynamics. You can fly around with it looking like your flying in an old WWII movie, or a space age saga with brighten colors. But for removing trees or making "gv's stick out like a hot coal in snow" no it cant do that.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2023, 10:47:18 AM »
Does the shader work in vr?

Would like to try to brighten it up a bit

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2023, 12:10:11 PM »
Does the shader work in vr?

Would like to try to brighten it up a bit

Eagler

No, Im not sure why.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2023, 12:47:07 PM »
One more thing: Adjusting your monitor can be a game changer! At one of our Spring Meetings we looked at this one guy's screen in awe, it was so vivid. Then I went through the presets of some other monitors and found a close enough setting on all of them.

For office use a neutral setting is good, for gaming a saturated preset may work better.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2023, 07:16:28 PM »
One player does this all the time from the air.  Just like another on the ground in his T34.  I hunt gvs from the air as well as any other person who doesn't use hacks or flat out cheats.  I know what's possible to see and what's not.  And  when I'm bombed while in such impossible to be seen cover or have the T34 guy drive right up and shoot me after going through forests and dense ground cover it just moves me that much closer to my final sortie. I really wish players like this would follow Kilroy and just leave the game. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 07:21:36 PM by Golden Dragon »
Fight's on!