Author Topic: RIP Tom Sizemore  (Read 1253 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: RIP Tom Sizemore
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2023, 09:21:50 AM »
oh, this chap was an actor. I thought he was a singer.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2023, 09:46:03 AM »
Where did you see or read that? I've searched the internet and cant find anything to substantiate that.

Here is the scene in question - If he is one of the Marines walking in the background across the scene, you can't really tell. According to his wiki and imdb filmography he wouldn't be credited for a film for another 2 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iUQSM14YsE

I had never heard that, but if you squint, this might could be a young version of Tom,

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2023, 10:03:54 AM »
here is Tom around the time of Full Metal Jacket.

https://youtu.be/TcwymqsXHRk
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2023, 10:14:19 AM »
Where did you see or read that? I've searched the internet and cant find anything to substantiate that.

Here is the scene in question - If he is one of the Marines walking in the background across the scene, you can't really tell. According to his wiki and imdb filmography he wouldn't be credited for a film for another 2 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iUQSM14YsE

interview he did sometime in 2000s. he mentioned that scene and how he was now making 5 million a movie

did you find the video of the last interview with Freddy mercury? I saw it once, can't watch it again.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2023, 11:39:11 AM »
interview he did sometime in 2000s. he mentioned that scene and how he was now making 5 million a movie

I mean, I would have flown to England to be an extra in a Kubrick film too. But it seems like looking locally for talent might have been easier.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2023, 12:59:53 PM »
I mean, I would have flown to England to be an extra in a Kubrick film too. But it seems like looking locally for talent might have been easier.

maybe he was doing research on how Kubrick faked the moon landing lol.

I don't know man all I know is I watch that movie every Xmas with my kids. I have heard a lot of details or interviews since me and my kids argue details.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2023, 06:41:39 PM »
oh, this chap was an actor. I thought he was a singer.

You were probably thinking of Tim Sezmour, the singer.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2023, 05:14:41 PM »
I thought it was this guy. Guess not. whoever it was really rocked like a frozen monkey on a molten lava sled surfing off of Mt Killaminjar-o.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.