Author Topic: How are the numbers?  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: How are the numbers?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2023, 12:00:03 PM »
Give it a go..you won't be disappointed

Over 130 online last night at 2100 est when I  bailed

Eagler

I saw 142 at 9pm CST

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2023, 03:25:35 PM »
I saw 142 at 9pm CST

That sound great but unfortunately I cant play at night anymore due to medical issues. Im all downloaded and ready to go, as soon as I get the energy to map everything again.

This game always had a great selection of aircraft. One of its big perks. I'll probably map everything this week end and will be back in my Yak-3 again. After 20 years I finally learned how to merge and fly a fighter so I hope I dont embarrass myself.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2023, 09:10:42 PM »
That sound great but unfortunately I cant play at night anymore due to medical issues. Im all downloaded and ready to go, as soon as I get the energy to map everything again.

This game always had a great selection of aircraft. One of its big perks. I'll probably map everything this week end and will be back in my Yak-3 again. After 20 years I finally learned how to merge and fly a fighter so I hope I dont embarrass myself.

Dude.  This game is all about teaching you not to worry about embarrassing yourself.

Good lord, I'd have quit decades ago if that bothered me.

- oldman

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2023, 04:35:50 PM »
Flew some sorties today and had a blast. My Yak-3 is still there along with the lovely skins.

This game has a few things going for it. #1 is what players that are on generally gravitate to where the action is. Especially with the small maps. #2 is that with the selection of airplanes and vehicles there is going to be some balance built into it. If your outnumbered just grab a better airplane.

In WW2OL Im so tired of always fighting 5 LW fighters I just log off. AH has far better comms and team play then Allied side of WW2OL. Anyway it felt good to be back flying the the Red Star and <S> to those we have lost. DR7 and Wasp most of all. Wasp was my friend and we meandered a lot of days just flying lazy sorties off of CV's together. He is missed.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"