Author Topic: Lunney Tuney Kalifornia  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Lunney Tuney Kalifornia
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2023, 02:00:10 PM »

all of the 2 walmarts in Portland closed due to sales not meeting expectations.

semp

Mr excuse strikes again

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2023, 05:34:04 PM »
That's bascially why we moved from Portland in a nutshell and could see the writing on the wall. What a dump they have allowed that city to become. Walmart however has no one to blame but themselves for funding and promoting the left. Now their stores get to reap the rewards of their idiot board members. We had cars being chopped in my damn neighborhood. RVs parking down the street infront of schools for a year just trashing everything. We paid 4k a year in property taxes for nothing. They were allowing RVs to park along the Columbia River just trashing it. 33rd Ave off Marine drive had 30 RVs along side. So much trash it would make your head spin. I simply cannot believe that people still continue to vote for this lunacy while making excuses that it's everything else besides their leadership. It's always someone else's fault and you don't ever see those stunninghunks out there picking up trash.

Where ever leftist take power, things go from bad to worse. Seen here in Europe very clearly. Only Denmark seems to make an exception; they have created new species; social democrats with brains.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2023, 06:01:34 PM »
Cant meet sales expectations when the ghetto scum steal the place blind then make it too dangerous to shop. The reality is they closed due to the crime. But they cant officially say that because  "dats racissssss" and the ghetto would explode. How about going back to the way it used to be, stopping criminals by the order of shoot to kill. But the liberals and progressive brought this plague on themselves
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2023, 06:17:15 PM »
Cant meet sales expectations when the ghetto scum steal the place blind then make it too dangerous to shop. The reality is they closed due to the crime. But they cant officially say that because  "dats racissssss" and the ghetto would explode. How about going back to the way it used to be, stopping criminals by the order of shoot to kill. But the liberals and progressive brought this plague on themselves

when was the Era of shoot to kill criminals?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.