Author Topic: Who Has More Alt? Me or My Plane?  (Read 1398 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Who Has More Alt? Me or My Plane?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2023, 11:39:58 AM »
I’ll be surprised if this doesn’t get lock asap.

LoL.  I got locked and pinged for the mere mention of amanita muscaria which is perfectly legal in Texas and 48 other states.   :rolleyes:

Btw, nice flower. 

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2023, 12:00:44 PM »
Hydro beats soil imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2023, 12:13:12 PM »
Hydro beats soil imo

Eagler

Both have their challenges but yes you can generally pinpoint issues in hydro much easier. I make my own dirt so I don’t mind it. I’m fact I was noticing one of tube plants is starting to burn a bit but I just gave them a worm castings top layer and a fresh round of compost tea.

I’ll be surprised if this doesn’t get lock asap. Until then I have a press and can say once you get one you’ll be glad you did! You can decarb the rosin to make edibles and it will not add the sometimes nasty taste or give you dry mouth simply because you can use small amounts.

There’s many things I’ve done with herb,it’s been a hobby of mine for many years but I won’t get into it in this open forum,besides it’s against the rules.

I’d be open to questions,just shoot me a pm.

:salute

I have been pricing them out,  I don’t need anything fancy. There is a hydro shop down the street from me that presses your stuff for you with their giant one. It’s definitely cool!

Not sure what we’re discussing that is wrong… if so wouldn’t we have to go back and remove all the posts about booze? You know drugs and all. I guess for a game that craves new subscriptions, old thoughts will need to evolve?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2023, 12:14:17 PM »
LoL.  I got locked and pinged for the mere mention of amanita muscaria which is perfectly legal in Texas and 48 other states.   :rolleyes:

Btw, nice flower.

Thanks! Where I live this is medicine. (Always was lol) I’m not trying to be snarky but to discount cannabis in todays world is not the hill anyone should try to die on. Was just looking to share pics of plants with other AH growers. I don’t care if someone doesn’t like weed, they are humans just like me and can do whatever they like with their life.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 12:17:13 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2023, 12:17:20 PM »
For cooking coconut oil is the best because you can use it in place of butter and oil for any recipe. You can also just use it sublingually as a tincture. This week I’m using it to make my wife a lotion for topical pain relief.

I don’t live in Texas.

No but the owner of this website does.

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2023, 12:18:54 PM »
Certainly am not looking to upset anyone just sharing a hobby.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2023, 01:13:44 PM »
Certainly am not looking to upset anyone just sharing a hobby.

I understand but not sure HTC will.

The big buzz where I live is the CBD and CBG combination,you won’t get the intoxication effects but it does wonders for pain. It’s rather complicated to make and requires specialized equipment and the amounts you can extract are quite small even when growing the proper strains. I find it’s just more cost effective to purchase the products but you have to be sure what you get lists the percentages. Again where I live this is all perfectly legal across the whole country and the standards are regulated to be sure you get what you are paying for.

With that said… I’m out but feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2023, 01:20:08 PM »

And yet with some rearranging, HTC becomes THC. 

Coincidence?  Perhaps.

:noid

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2023, 01:32:39 PM »

Coincidence?  Perhaps.

:rofl
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2023, 02:48:47 PM »

Coincidence?  Perhaps.

I mean I don’t want to say it but…

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2023, 02:50:53 PM »

The big buzz where I live is the CBD and CBG combination,you won’t get the intoxication effects but it does wonders for pain. It’s rather complicated to make and requires specialized equipment and the amounts you can extract are quite small even when growing the proper strains. I find it’s just more cost effective to purchase the products but you have to be sure what you get lists the percentages. Again where I live this is all perfectly legal across the whole country and the standards are regulated to be sure you get what you are paying for.

With that said… I’m out but feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

I’ve grown the CBD for my wife before but it’s not often. They pretty much give it way here price wise.  All THC ends up as CBN at some point just a matter of time. That why if you find an old jar of weed it will probably send you to snooze town.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2023, 09:20:50 AM »
Since booze is not illegal in states or on the federal level and what you are posting about is. I believe that is what they are referring to about locking. You might as well be posting about making any drug. That is the point. You sure do not want to be assisting someone in doing something illegal.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2023, 05:43:00 PM »
One natural painkiller and totally legal is instant acupuncture; place a darning needle under big toe nail and kick something hard, like a wall or tree trunk. May take you high as well.
The Mad   CatMan!