Author Topic: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars  (Read 5073 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2023, 08:26:58 AM »
violator nobody wins in trade wars, we as users lose.

look what happened at the last one we spent more money. we paid for that trade war.

semp

Semp, we are paying dearly now for the consequences of giving away our manufacturing might to countries like China who manipulate their currency and bascially use slave labor in order to give "cheap prices" that effectively only benefited the leaders and shareholders of such businesses due to massive gross margins. Regulators effectively made America too expensive to manufacture and thus gave incentive to move to countries with less regulation. Then those companies want to force even more regulation on American business to stifle competition while they go to places with horrendous working conditions.

Now we've built up a demonic techno commie country with 1.5B people who are threatening the world with their commie control along with buying land and business in America. Along with building up assets in Canada on our border. Who now threaten to take over the world with big tech and social credit monitoring.

Do you realize what we've done? The only thing we can do now is to pull out and stop continuing to build up China's economy while they threaten the world with their totalitarian rule. And let me tell you, it's far far far worse than Russias.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 08:41:25 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2023, 08:35:38 AM »
This is the main reason we are in Ukraine imo

How does international preference for the USD as the Reserve Currency cause a murderous russian dictator to invade Ukraine in an illegal and immoral expansionist land grab?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2023, 08:45:39 AM »

How does international preference for the USD as the Reserve Currency cause a murderous russian dictator to invade Ukraine in an illegal and immoral expansionist land grab?

It's the latest excuse to print trillions of dollars and demonize anyone who is against it

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2023, 08:46:51 AM »
It's the latest excuse to print trillions of dollars and demonize anyone who is against it

Eagler

You should form a "Blame America First" Party.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2023, 08:55:22 AM »
Not blaming anyone just trying to figure it out with the facts presented and not just swallowing the msm bs without thought as the majority does these days...gives them time to sit online and get their swift tickets.  :rolleyes:

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2023, 09:04:27 AM »
Not blaming anyone just trying to figure it out with the facts presented and not just swallowing the msm bs without thought as the majority does these days...gives them time to sit online and get their swift tickets.  :rolleyes:

Eagler

People like you and DmonSlyr obsess over conspiracies because they make you feel special.  They make you feel like you have secret knowledge that the "Sheeple" don't have.  That you have special insights that the "Sheeple" can't see. 

The real facts are dead simple.  Putin invaded Ukraine because he wants to take their territory and doesn't believe Ukraine is a "real" country anyway.  And he miscalculated and thought he could finish it in a week before the West had time to react.  Basic Smash-n-Grab caper gone wrong.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2023, 09:56:27 AM »
People like you and DmonSlyr obsess over conspiracies because they make you feel special.  They make you feel like you have secret knowledge that the "Sheeple" don't have.  That you have special insights that the "Sheeple" can't see. 

The real facts are dead simple.  Putin invaded Ukraine because he wants to take their territory and doesn't believe Ukraine is a "real" country anyway.  And he miscalculated and thought he could finish it in a week before the West had time to react.  Basic Smash-n-Grab caper gone wrong.

:rofl these aren't "conspiracy theories". These are reality that you and others refuse to acknowledge because they want an agenda pushed and expect their sheep to follow without doing any actual research. And yes, there are plenty of sheep who take lying corrupt POS media word for it because they don't have time to research. Quite frankly, the labeling of things you haven't looked into as "conspiracy theory" because you refuse to makes you the sheep. Which is why the war continues. We believe in American prosperity. Not what the UN unelected government wants. Not what the WEF unelected economic criminals want. Not what China or Russia wants. They got the world into this mess so don't come over here claiming "conspiracy theories" when they throw it in your face and you refuse acknowledge.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2023, 10:28:59 AM »
:rofl these aren't "conspiracy theories". These are reality that you and others refuse to acknowledge because they want an agenda pushed and expect their sheep to follow without doing any actual research. And yes, there are plenty of sheep who take lying corrupt POS media word for it because they don't have time to research. Quite frankly, the labeling of things you haven't looked into as "conspiracy theory" because you refuse to makes you the sheep. Which is why the war continues. We believe in American prosperity. Not what the UN unelected government wants. Not what the WEF unelected economic criminals want. Not what China or Russia wants. They got the world into this mess so don't come over here claiming "conspiracy theories" when they throw it in your face and you refuse acknowledge.

Aren't you special.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2023, 10:30:28 AM »
Lol sorry but I don't feel special .. but you seem to know me better than I do myself  :aok

I sometimes wish I was as ignorant as most seem to be these days

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2023, 10:53:58 AM »
I sometimes wish I was as ignorant as most seem to be these days

That's because you are burdened by your special insights that the "Sheeple" just can't see.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2023, 11:29:25 AM »
That's because you are burdened by your special insights that the "Sheeple" just can't see.

That is where you are incorrect

I don't care what others think

I state my opinion here for conversation sake only.

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2023, 11:55:13 AM »
A dairy farm with 18,000 cows blows up, among all of the other bird flus, Factories blowing up and so on. But nope, ain't a damn thing going on in America. I'm sure it's alllllll natural accidents. Nothing to see here in America. But I just cannot understand why the rest of the world is losing so much trust in us. 🤔

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2023, 12:16:07 PM »
A dairy farm with 18,000 cows blows up

Maybe it was zapped by the infamous Jewish Space Laser.  Why are you discounting that possibility?  Do you own research, Sheeple!

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2023, 12:21:56 PM »

Along with building up assets in Canada on our  border

What assets would these be?  The new bridge being built or is it because it’s the longest Undefended border in the world.

Who exactly is building these “assets “ and what’s the purpose?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2023, 12:28:07 PM »
Maybe it was zapped by the infamous Jewish Space Laser.  Why are you discounting that possibility?  Do you own research, Sheeple!

(Image removed from quote.)

You tell me bud. 75k chickens in this one.

https://greatawakening.win/p/16aA4OTZTF/another-egg-farm-burned-this-tim/c/
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-