Author Topic: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars  (Read 5059 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2023, 12:37:09 PM »
What assets would these be?  The new bridge being built or is it because it’s the longest Undefended border in the world.

Who exactly is building these “assets “ and what’s the purpose?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9042261/amp/Top-secret-documents-reveal-Justin-Trudeau-invited-Chinas-PLA-train-troops-Canada.html

"The two nations were engaged in 18 different joint projects in 2019, he said, including troops being sent between the countries and Canada providing training to high-ranking Chinese generals.

'It is a shock to Canadians,' Levant said. 'That cold-weather warfare you are referring to is just one of 18 different joint projects the Canadian armed forces had with the People's Liberation Army in 2019 alone.
'Canada is training one and two start Chinese generals in our war colleges, training lieutenants and majors, commanders.'"

Btw, whose entire foundation leadership just resigned from taking payments from Chinese officials?  ;)

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2023, 12:46:48 PM »
You tell me bud. 75k chickens in this one.

Well, there is obviously only one possible explanation:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2023, 01:02:37 PM »
Well, there is obviously only one possible explanation:

(Image removed from quote.)

What does the WEF, great reset, UN, green new deal and the left all have to say about cows? Who specifically stated about eating crickets? Who recently attacked methane gas as a problem of global warming? Did methane tanks blow up here? When has that ever happened on a dairy farm, I'm curious?

Hint. Do some actual research. But again, I'm sure it's all a coincidence right?

Only you are trying to make it about Jews which Ive never mentioned. For what it's worth, I'm married to one. 🤷‍♂️
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 01:04:24 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2023, 01:18:01 PM »
Only you are trying to make it about Jews which Ive never mentioned.

Of course not.  Does anyone else find that strange???  Maybe you're being suppressed by a certain Jewish operative.  Working for Soros and the International New World Order of Reptilian Illuminati, no doubt.

You're not fooling anyone.  If you're not free to speak openly, blink twice.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2023, 02:25:18 PM »
They won't have to fire a shot if they destroy us economically first

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2023-04-12/recession-odds-inflation-fears-jump-as-us-saudi-oil-pact-breaks-down?srnd=premium&leadSource=uverify%20wall

They saw what was possible with just an accidental death of a career criminal...no telling the level of violence that could be unleashed with the right level of civil unrest

We would implode all on our own imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2023, 03:14:49 PM »
What does the WEF, great reset, UN, green new deal and the left all have to say about cows? Who specifically stated about eating crickets? Who recently attacked methane gas as a problem of global warming? Did methane tanks blow up here? When has that ever happened on a dairy farm, I'm curious?

Hint. Do some actual research. But again, I'm sure it's all a coincidence right?

Only you are trying to make it about Jews which Ive never mentioned. For what it's worth, I'm married to one. 🤷‍♂️

omg, some of us have been eating crickets since basically when we were born.

and nobody is forcing you to eat them.  somebody said eat tofu, couldn't tell you what it tastes like.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2023, 05:39:46 PM »
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9042261/amp/Top-secret-documents-reveal-Justin-Trudeau-invited-Chinas-PLA-train-troops-Canada.html

"The two nations were engaged in 18 different joint projects in 2019, he said, including troops being sent between the countries and Canada providing training to high-ranking Chinese generals.

'It is a shock to Canadians,' Levant said. 'That cold-weather warfare you are referring to is just one of 18 different joint projects the Canadian armed forces had with the People's Liberation Army in 2019 alone.
'Canada is training one and two start Chinese generals in our war colleges, training lieutenants and majors, commanders.'"

Btw, whose entire foundation leadership just resigned from taking payments from Chinese officials?  ;)

so what I see is our president in 19 and 20 allowed this.

aemp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2023, 08:28:48 PM »
so what I see is our president in 19 and 20 allowed this.

aemp

Wrong country bud...

Interestingly enough though. China just released documents about Chinese payments to 46. Which is surprising they would release such information.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 08:30:44 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2023, 08:57:00 PM »
Wrong country bud...

Interestingly enough though. China just released documents about Chinese payments to 46. Which is surprising they would release such information.

still stand by my statement.  and if you wanna talk money, don't forget Jr said he could get all the money from Russia.

semp

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2023, 09:01:05 PM »
Glad this isn't my thread.  :)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2023, 07:42:07 AM »
Glad this isn't my thread.  :)

It will go like most sadly  :police:

The record corruption Violator is pointing out is part of the problem

Bigger issue is the majority does not seem to care as long as that obvious corruption and lying helps "their"side

The fact we have sides against each other shows they have successfully separated and turned us against each other while they carry on laughing all the way to the bank

Sounds like the fed meeting in May is critical

Now odds are showing another. 25 raise but the spoiled on free money market is still betting for a pause and decrease in rates by September

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2023, 07:49:53 AM »

The fact we have sides against each other shows they have successfully separated and turned us against each other while they carry on laughing all the way to the bank

Eagler

^^^^^^This^^^^^^
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2023, 10:16:08 AM »

So some war games and schooling equates to building assets….ok.

If you saw the amount of  foreign students there are at our schools it would blow your mind. Pick a country,any country and I’d bet you’d find a student at one of our schools.

Despite what the article states Canadians aren’t shocked,most simply don’t care. The students come here and spend coin lots of it.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2023, 10:33:20 AM »
Hardware from China,  software programming from Russia and its buddies..now India..how many Indians does your company employ both onshore and offshore? Mine has more a ton more in it than American contractors..

But that combo produces the most profit so..

What can possibly go wrong? Lol

Eagler

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member