Author Topic: newbie  (Read 1380 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2023, 02:03:54 PM »

Don't take it too serious. Have fun.

This. It's a game, or simulator. Real world is out there.

Everyone can get upset or frustrated, when for example 100 mph slower kite outclimbs yours with ease or one gets killed a way what looks ridiculous or impossible, but then it's better to have a break or at least a beer. And one good way to keep blood pressure normal is to avoid ch 200.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Kini

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2023, 03:38:07 PM »
This. It's a game, or simulator. Real world is out there.

Everyone can get upset or frustrated, when for example 100 mph slower kite outclimbs yours with ease or one gets killed a way what looks ridiculous or impossible, but then it's better to have a break or at least a beer. And one good way to keep blood pressure normal is to avoid ch 200.

Like getting into and loosing a turn fight with a C-47 while in the seat of a F4U.

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2023, 11:58:17 PM »
Like getting into and loosing a turn fight with a C-47 while in the seat of a F4U.

I haven't done that YET! But I have lost to bombers, boom an zoom planes in a slow fight in a turn plane, lost to a lower plane....The list goes on.

Just a freaking game. Not having fun. Walk away for a bit. Come back later.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2023, 08:51:25 AM »
Fly in the Offline Practice arena a bit.  Shooting at the drones is not as much fun as real players, but you do get to watch the planes go boom.  Pick a nice map and fly around just for fun and do some sightseeing.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com