Author Topic: Accusations Overload  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Re: Accusations Overload
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2023, 02:47:48 PM »
Always got a kick out of being called a hack while sitting at my desk flying with a mouse and keyboard.  But yes, it's a bad look on the game for sure.

Yes your dexterity is legendary at the truck stop!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2023, 03:07:25 PM »
Are you that fantastic that you get called "cheat".
Get over yourself.

Coogan
I actually am that fantastic that I regularly get accused of hacking  :x

Let's just put this out there... the vast majority of accusations thrown are coming from the bishop country. The very country where shade cheaters still exist. Both the accusations and the shades are a part of the culture there. Is what it is :bolt:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 03:14:06 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2023, 03:16:52 PM »

Let's just put this out there... the vast majority of accusations thrown are coming from the bishop country. The very country where shade cheaters still exist. Both the accusations and the shades are a part of the culture there. Is what it is :bolt:

I don't belive you are anything.  You're lucky to get those pigs of the ground.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2023, 03:27:53 PM »
I don't belive you are anything.  You're lucky to get those pigs of the ground.

Coogan
I don't need you to believe anything. Your on a very tiny island oldman  :old: :neener:

You contribute very little in the MA and your stature in this community dwindles like the game itself. Hell, your even trolling your own squady in this thread. 🤣

You put more time into the forum than you do this game if you even play anymore. Your voice is like dust inthe wind.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 03:32:08 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2023, 03:34:57 PM »
You mean like a Ki-84 flying a full sector on fire? that wasn't that long ago

That’s news to me 😂😂 I’ve been gone awhile.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2023, 03:36:06 PM »
That’s news to me 😂😂 I’ve been gone awhile.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet :x :aok

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2023, 03:45:38 PM »

I only fly Rook and I don’t do 200 yet I hear it all the time so it’s not specific to anyone group.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2023, 07:46:24 PM »
You don't need to hack anything to cheat. Just ask the guys running more than one account. I actually made an honest attempt to come back into the game until at about day 2 at 2 in the morning I'm flying at the edge of the map low enough where my drones were above me, and low and behold here comes 2 enemy planes right to me. Next night same thing same squad.
Years ago it wasn't real noticeable, but now with 5, 10 or 15 to a side it becomes real obvious, real fast. New players won't put up with it. The game is hard enough without having to deal with that. There's too many other games out there.

Also, new players need training. I found the training arena to be empty and broken as well as any reading material about the game, such as Soda's Aircraft evaluation page sorely out of date. And the maps...after 6 or 8 years since I played...still the same maps and same tired old players milking them at 30 thousand feet. In the week I did play last month, everyone I talked to had no less than 12 years playing. The majority were closer to 20 years in game. It's no wonder to me that 100 players online at once is considered a good night around here. If these things aren't fixed, new players won't stick around long enough to see any "hacking".
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 08:22:56 PM by uptown »
Charlie don't surf!

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2023, 07:52:53 PM »
I don't need you to believe anything. Your on a very tiny island oldman  :old: :neener:

You contribute very little in the MA and your stature in this community dwindles like the game itself. Hell, your even trolling your own squady in this thread. 🤣

You put more time into the forum than you do this game if you even play anymore. Your voice is like dust inthe wind.

Why don't you hush up and stick to shooting down your in-game shade accounts. 

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2023, 12:46:22 AM »
Maybe time for hitech to code in the anti-cheat program that other games I play use. It will settle all of the issues of your a hacker or you cheat

Just my 2 cents
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2023, 01:21:58 AM »
Why don't you hush up and stick to shooting down your in-game shade accounts. 

Coogan
is that the best you can do?  :neener:

It does not get anymore lame than that Coogan :rofl

If you were actually in the game you would see how silly you look when you say that :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 01:35:20 AM by mERv »

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2023, 02:27:20 AM »
Can of worms opened.

I smell the aroma of a padlock in the air

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2023, 08:01:11 AM »
You don't need to hack anything to cheat. Just ask the guys running more than one account. I actually made an honest attempt to come back into the game until at about day 2 at 2 in the morning I'm flying at the edge of the map low enough where my drones were above me, and low and behold here comes 2 enemy planes right to me. Next night same thing same squad.
Years ago it wasn't real noticeable, but now with 5, 10 or 15 to a side it becomes real obvious, real fast. New players won't put up with it. The game is hard enough without having to deal with that. There's too many other games out there.

Also, new players need training. I found the training arena to be empty and broken as well as any reading material about the game, such as Soda's Aircraft evaluation page sorely out of date. And the maps...after 6 or 8 years since I played...still the same maps and same tired old players milking them at 30 thousand feet. In the week I did play last month, everyone I talked to had no less than 12 years playing. The majority were closer to 20 years in game. It's no wonder to me that 100 players online at once is considered a good night around here. If these things aren't fixed, new players won't stick around long enough to see any "hacking".

Uptown! Im sorry I missed your come back.

As for why they found you, its the new dar.... well not that new to us old timers. Hitech changed the "dot" dar to the airplane icons and made it so when an enemy flys near (not sure of the distance, 10k or so) the icon pops up, no matter the alt. So what those guys did was saw a dar bar in the sector you were in and flew across the sector until one of them lite you up and then they could fly strait to you.

It was setup this way to make it easier for newbs....and anyone else to "find" the bad guys so the game wasnt so boring/hard to play. Down side is it makes NOE very difficult, especially for goons, which is why most capturs are now done with an M3.

The game has changed and most of the old timers still here just adapted. Those changes sometimes makes it harder for those coming back.

Maybe time for hitech to code in the anti-cheat program that other games I play use. It will settle all of the issues of your a hacker or you cheat

Just my 2 cents

Im sure Hitech is running many monitor programs to watch for any type of crap some people feel they need to employ. The only cheating going on in this game is what people who have easily wounded pride make up in their own minds. They scream HACK!!! but all it is, is the player was either better at that moment, or the one screaming hack isnt as good as they think they are, and are just too stupid to realise it.

There are very few players in this game that have earned the reputation of being Aces, but there are alot more who THINK they are and just cant handle the truth.

I believe this game is far more secure than most games out there. On top of that, if you leave your ego at the login page and just play the game its a lot of fun!

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2023, 09:31:14 AM »
Uptown! Im sorry I missed your come back.

As for why they found you, its the new dar.... well not that new to us old timers. Hitech changed the "dot" dar to the airplane icons and made it so when an enemy flys near (not sure of the distance, 10k or so) the icon pops up, no matter the alt. So what those guys did was saw a dar bar in the sector you were in and flew across the sector until one of them lite you up and then they could fly strait to you.

It was setup this way to make it easier for newbs....and anyone else to "find" the bad guys so the game wasnt so boring/hard to play. Down side is it makes NOE very difficult, especially for goons, which is why most capturs are now done with an M3.

The game has changed and most of the old timers still here just adapted. Those changes sometimes makes it harder for those coming back.

Im sure Hitech is running many monitor programs to watch for any type of crap some people feel they need to employ. The only cheating going on in this game is what people who have easily wounded pride make up in their own minds. They scream HACK!!! but all it is, is the player was either better at that moment, or the one screaming hack isnt as good as they think they are, and are just too stupid to realise it.

There are very few players in this game that have earned the reputation of being Aces, but there are alot more who THINK they are and just cant handle the truth.

I believe this game is far more secure than most games out there. On top of that, if you leave your ego at the login page and just play the game its a lot of fun!

No one is good enough to be Hacking. I think it would be highly noticeable with hit % and E retention aka weightloss, bit no one is good enough there. People who have cheated were banned pretty quickly because it is clearly obvious to someone who has played at a top level for a while.

I can see people getting angry in tanks, when they insta blow up out of no where. I don't play tanks for that reason. It takes too much time to drive to a base and get popped instantly for me. Not my thing. However people who are more advanced in tanks can explain it if they know what both players are in.

I dislike the new dar TBH. I don't understand why Hitech never tried just increasing the amount of damage it takes on radar, as it was always the first thing people easily gunned down, causing th3 issue. He only tried th3 new way and gave us a choice on that, which of course everyone chose at the time without really understanding how it would effect gameplay. I'd have liked to see what would happen if it took 3k pounds to take out a radar, but we never got to try that, for some reason...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2023, 11:54:03 AM »
If not make harder then maybe make it more risky by adding a few more 37mm around it.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!