Author Topic: Strange Reverb G2 Issue  (Read 890 times)

Offline Prayer

• Copper Member
Re: Strange Reverb G2 Issue
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2023, 12:22:41 PM »
I have had it happen on the Oculus Quest a few times where it will blacks the screen out and audio plays. I have found some of the time it is due to something in the background causing Aces High to get something pulled in front of it. I usually have to ALT + TAB out and make sure I click Aces High program and bring it to the front. Other times I have to plug the cord straight into my video card. For some reason it does not like to run off the motherboard

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: Strange Reverb G2 Issue
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2023, 12:36:21 PM »
I have had it happen on the Oculus Quest a few times where it will blacks the screen out and audio plays. I have found some of the time it is due to something in the background causing Aces High to get something pulled in front of it. I usually have to ALT + TAB out and make sure I click Aces High program and bring it to the front. Other times I have to plug the cord straight into my video card. For some reason it does not like to run off the motherboard

Yup. There is that. AH likes to be "on top" with the mirror active on the monitor or else it won't show up in the headset.

If it does end up being a cable issue, I noticed that B&H has them in stock for $99. I got my spare from there a couple of months back for $89. Pricey for sure, but you can't even get them from HP.
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group