Author Topic: Crop Circles  (Read 4292 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Crop Circles
« on: July 26, 2023, 07:45:54 AM »
I really enjoy this channel. This guy flies drones over crop circles with some great music. He doesnt try to explain them or anything. It's actually quite interesting how prevalent they are, happening almost every other week. You can really get a sense for just how magnificent these things are. It's interesting that you never hear about them anymore, or how prevalent they are. There is no way these are human made. They are just too perfect from a geometry standpoint. From a tractor or walking point of view, it would be extremely hard to make this perfect. There's gotta be more to this.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Crop Circles
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 11:43:21 AM »
Check out spirographs. You can do a lot with a couple stakes and a line.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023, 01:13:53 PM »
Check out spirographs. You can do a lot with a couple stakes and a line.

Yeah for sure. But just watch a few of these videos. Drawing is one thing. Being this perfect in a hay field is another.

Look at the center of this one at 1 minute in. It would take some kind of special machinery to pull that off so well.

Not all of them could be made with a spirograph.

Also, you have this one for example that was changed literally overnight as per the dates of the recordings. There is just no way humans could do it that fast over night without anyone noticing.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 01:21:36 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 01:30:46 PM »
There is just no way humans could do it that fast over night without anyone noticing.

I'd say the evidence indicates humans can and did. Whether they used GPS mowers or logs, stakes, and rope, odds are it was people. Possibilities are not probabilities.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2023, 01:52:39 PM »
I see nothing that some college kids couldn't do in a night with some board and twine.

Funny how they have gotten more complicated over the years.  You think aliens who have travelled across the galaxy are still trying to figure the complexity of stomping wheat?

https://www.britannica.com/art/crop-circle#ref1119185

You would think such advanced aliens would pick a medium with a more efficient information carrying capacity.  But if it is fun for you to believe, don't let me stop you.  When I was a kid I was totally into all that stuff.  But that was 8th grade. ;)

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2023, 02:41:13 PM »
I see nothing that some college kids couldn't do in a night with some board and twine.

Funny how they have gotten more complicated over the years.  You think aliens who have travelled across the galaxy are still trying to figure the complexity of stomping wheat?

https://www.britannica.com/art/crop-circle#ref1119185

You would think such advanced aliens would pick a medium with a more efficient information carrying capacity.  But if it is fun for you to believe, don't let me stop you.  When I was a kid I was totally into all that stuff.  But that was 8th grade. ;)

(Image removed from quote.)

College kids didn't make these... there is 0 proof that humans made these. No mess ups, no foot prints, no white lines or rope they left behind in the dark. Perfect geometry on a large scale. No footprints or evidence of humans in the middle of the circle helping to plow a perfect circle. No significant damage to the crops. No one caught on tape. No one arrested or caught for being on someone's property. No real global outcry for a group of people to waste their time for no reward. Located mostly in the UK. It would be very psychopathic for a group to make these without wanting recognition, and what's the point?

I don't know what is making them, but something is trying to communicate and it could be higher levels that understand the true meaning and communicate back a different way. If you watch a few of the videos you can clearly see that humans and tractors aren't this capable for overnight operations.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2023, 02:44:42 PM »
College kids didn't make these... there is 0 proof that humans made these. No mess ups, no foot prints, no white lines or rope they left behind in the dark. Perfect geometry on a large scale. No footprints or evidence of humans in the middle of the circle helping to plow a perfect circle. No significant damage to the crops. No one caught on tape. No one arrested or caught for being on someone's property. No real global outcry for a group of people to waste their time for no reward. Located mostly in the UK. It would be very psychopathic for a group to make these without wanting recognition, and what's the point?

I don't know what is making them, but something is trying to communicate and it could be higher levels that understand the true meaning and communicate back a different way. If you watch a few of the videos you can clearly see that humans and tractors aren't this capable for overnight operations.

Like I said, if it's fun for you to believe, don't let me stop you.  Bon appetite.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 02:51:36 PM »
Like I said, if it's fun for you to believe, don't let me stop you.  Bon appetite.

It's just a fascinating phenomenon that should be looked into more, especially considering they are happening quite often still.

This guy does a great job videoing them with drones, which is a new concept and allows people to see them like never before.

BTW, that first video I posted, there is a another video where people came out to see it. There were about 30-40 people holding hands just in one petal alone, just to give you an idea of the size of it. No easy task to make for some hooligans if you ask me.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2023, 04:07:24 PM »
It's just a fascinating phenomenon that should be looked into more, especially considering they are happening quite often still.

This guy does a great job videoing them with drones, which is a new concept and allows people to see them like never before.

BTW, that first video I posted, there is a another video where people came out to see it. There were about 30-40 people holding hands just in one petal alone, just to give you an idea of the size of it. No easy task to make for some hooligans if you ask me.

Are you saying this is alien communication?

Are you saying this is a strange meteorological phenomenon?

Or would Occam's Razor suggest this is being done by clever pranksters?  Who have been getting better at it and creating more intricate designs over time?

There are hoofs prints in the dust.
One man looks and sees evidence that maybe horses came through here.
Another looks and thinks it must have been zebras.
There is always one who will look and scream, "LOOK!  Proof of Unicorns!"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2023, 04:16:47 PM »
Are you saying this is alien communication?

Are you saying this is a strange meteorological phenomenon?

Or would Occam's Razor suggest this is being done by clever pranksters?  Who have been getting better at it and creating more intricate designs over time?

There are hoofs prints in the dust.
One man looks and sees evidence that maybe horses came through here.
Another looks and thinks it must have been zebras.
There is always one who will look and scream, "LOOK!  Proof of Unicorns!"

Have you watched any of the videos?

Tell me how a board pressing down on the wheat would make the circle design in the middle of the Echilhampton circle on that second video i posted? There is no way pranksters would be this good in the middle of the night. If a machine was used,  it would have been heard. It would take atleast 10 people with more than one car. Then run out in the middle of a random field and do this? It seems like an incredible challenge. I'd like to see a team do it at night and not get caught and make it perfect. But why also would they do it?

It's hard to say that it could be aliens, but it very much could be aliens.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2023, 04:26:57 PM »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2023, 04:39:11 PM »

Don't get me wrong.

There are things like the UAP sightings by military aircraft\sensors like David Fravor's Tic-Tac incident that I find incredibly fascinating.

There is just nothing about crop circles that I find compelling.  I think it has already been debunked sufficiently.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2023, 04:54:03 PM »
Tell me how a board pressing down on the wheat would make the circle design in the middle of the Echilhampton circle on that second video i posted?
Tell me how you do this otherwise.

There is no way pranksters would be this good in the middle of the night. If a machine was used,  it would have been heard.
So aliens wouldn’t need a machine? How did they get here without being seen?

It would take atleast 10 people with more than one car.
How many aliens would it take to accomplish the task?

Then run out in the middle of a random field and do this? It seems like an incredible challenge. I'd like to see a team do it at night and not get caught and make it perfect.
Amplified many many times for something not of this planet

But why also would they do it?
If it was an alien, the motivation would be the same. To get people to notice it. 

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2023, 05:07:28 PM »
Competitive nerds from different schools. 

Aliens would likely have better means to communicate than symbols you can only see from the air. Unless they are sign posts for the tourist aliens. But seriously folks, nobody comes here any more, it's too crowded and the dinosaur exhibit closed down ages ago.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2023, 05:20:30 PM »
They swing by for the free freak show

:cheers:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals