Author Topic: Crop Circles  (Read 4984 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Crop Circles
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2023, 10:36:37 PM »
Oh no, now you will get started on chem trails.

what? you mean vraciu is not spreading chem trails to make it easier for him to kill us.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2023, 12:15:03 AM »
Santa Claus is fake too.

Nonsense, I've seen evidence in the MA.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2023, 06:14:31 AM »
How large does one's ego have to be to think that there is not more intelligent life out their than our human attempt at it.

How ignorant

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2023, 06:27:49 AM »
The guy admitted on National Geographic that he faked it.
Skip to 1:50

That looks more like a cover up if you ask me. They didn't prove it was fake. You don't know if that is even the real guy. Or if they forced him to say it. Not sure they had video editing technology that was that good in the 90s and let's face it, it would have been very expensive for that kind of tech and very skillful labor. The original video is shaking, so it looks like he was holding it. If you slow the video down frame by frame, is there any glimps of error or anything that shows it was edited? Many in the comments say they cant find anything that shows it was manipulated. How did he insert the orbs so well? Who actually made the crop circle then on the video? What's interesting is if you search John Wabe. The IMDB picture of him is the same picture they took from this 3 second interview of him "admitting it", also no real bio information. What's also strange is that the people at local bars he went to would have known he was a movie maker and probably wrote him off, but did they? Look I've also seen compelling evidence of the video manipulation tactics used during 9/11. So whether it's real or not is up to Ripleys belive it or not. And you have to take the technology at the time and measure if it was actually able to be faked that well. To me, this doesnt show compelling evidence that it was fake and looks more like they are trying to cast doubt as per usual to cover it up.

BTW, orbs have been witnessed in many other UFO sighting films, so it's not the only time these have been filmed flying around.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 06:30:04 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2023, 07:10:47 AM »
Here's a new one that was just uploaded yesterday from the 25th. Tell me how folks walked out there to the middle of this field and made it. It's unfathomable to me. Would take a serious amount of communication, time, and understanding. Especially at night.

BTW, these 2 videos I posted on the first page prove that it changed over night. He made one video, then the next day the circle changed and he videod it and posted it. There is just no way a group of pranksters would do this and be that good.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2023, 08:29:30 AM »

You are impervious to evidence or reason.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2023, 09:31:26 AM »

You are impervious to evidence or reason.

My evidence and reason seems more logical than yours regarding this. Your debunking videos don't go into depth and appear more like cover-up attempts to be honest. I will truely admit defeat if positively proven wrong as I have done before.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 09:45:26 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2023, 09:53:18 AM »
My evidence and reason seems more logical than yours regarding this. Your debunking videos don't go into depth and appear more like cover-up attempts to be honest. I will truely admit defeat if positively proven wrong as I have done before.

But everything appears to you to be a coverup.

The guy himself admits to having the film be a hoax.  On tape. 

What evidence would you accept that you wouldn't claim was made by the CIA or someone threatened into confessing?

What evidence would you not be impervious to?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2023, 10:39:54 AM »

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2023, 11:51:35 AM »
How large does one's ego have to be to think that there is not more intelligent life out their than our human attempt at it.

How ignorant

Eagler

There is little connection between possible alien life in the universe and adolescents messing with our wheat fields.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2023, 01:56:27 PM »

But everything appears to you to be a coverup.

The guy himself admits to having the film be a hoax.  On tape. 

What evidence would you accept that you wouldn't claim was made by the CIA or someone threatened into confessing?

What evidence would you not be impervious to?

It seems you don't realize how much money and effort has gone into the cover up and suppression of the UFO phenomenon atleast for 70 years now. Now that so many have cameras and keep coming out with footage. They have no choice but to release some information, and it's still a limited hangout as we saw from the testimony. "It's classified and cannot talk about it in this setting" they say. Well why would that be? You don't think Roswell was the only crash recorded do you? There are more...

That being said, this Oliver's Castle footage has been in dispute for a while I find. What's interesting is you have a guy named John WeyLeigh/Whaley and a guy named John Wabe, who may or may not be the same guy. According to this article, John WeyLeigh disappeared a few weeks after the incident. I'll have to look more unto that, however then you have this John Wabe fellow "fill in" as the same guy. This article explains that John Wabes story doesn't entirely measure up with the original story. It's not the exact location, though close, and he claimed it was on a Tri Pod when the original was taken on the ground in hand from a sleeping bag. Its proven the crop circle did happen over night, and it would suggest that this guy put together the greatest CGI film in history in 1996 that is still being debated, only only a few hours before going to the pub. Think about that... what I also find strange is that the original film cannot be found. You can only see the re-hash from the National Geographic video. I wonder why that is.

https://www.cropcirclesandmore.com/thoughts/201105aoc.html
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread826688/pg1

Here is another recording of an Orb like video near a crop circle with an explanation. Has this been debunked?

https://temporarytemples.co.uk/what-are-crop-circles/the-milk-hill-ufo-footage

This I find interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eoGIKMnsqM

I do too, and what is also interesting is that they didn't film the crop pictures being made, even though that area should have had cameras around it if they were infact in communication. Maybe it was filmed but they don't want to share. That crop pic of thr human and alien are really damn good.

There is little connection between possible alien life in the universe and adolescents messing with our wheat fields.

But why are they never caught? How are they so goof at picking out fields hundreds of yards from street. Could you imagine walking thru that at night? Would be sorta freaky. Doing all of this and not being caught, or leaving no evidence. College kids don't clean up that well. Not even a beer can left behind?  :D
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 02:01:01 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2023, 02:18:04 PM »

So you are stating you don't believe in aliens like you don't believe in crop circles?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2023, 02:24:25 PM »
It seems you don't realize how much money and effort has gone into the cover up and suppression of the UFO phenomenon atleast for 70 years now.

So you are saying there is no evidence you would ever accept to dissuade you from what you have decided to believe.

No matter how compelling the evidence, you have already decided it is all CIA mis-information and anyone admitting to having done the circles for lulz is really being forced to say that because their families are being threatened.

Have any of your doctors ever mentioned Self-Reinforcing Delusion during your treatment?

I'm not talking about UFO\UAP in general.  I'm talking about crop circles.  They're bunk.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 03:51:06 PM by CptTrips »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2023, 03:26:28 PM »
I know people I trust who have seen UFOs that were unexplainable. Brother flew for American for years and saw something in the sky they could not explain. Having never seen one myself or anything else I couldn't explain I feel cheated.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2023, 03:47:01 PM »
I know people I trust who have seen UFOs that were unexplainable. Brother flew for American for years and saw something in the sky they could not explain. Having never seen one myself or anything else I couldn't explain I feel cheated.

Yeah.  I'd love to seen one.  If you remember I am an amateur astronomer.  I've spent many a night, all night starring up at the sky.  I've seen a few strange things but nothing I would call a UFO except the the strictest sense of the word.  Stuff I could image perfectly reasonable explanations for.

But things like the Cmdr. Fravor Tic-Tac incident really fascinate me.  That is a very compelling account by people who do not trip my bs meter.