Author Topic: THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE  (Read 6334 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2023, 10:04:29 AM »
Btw, I'm not ruling out man made, aerospace engineered aircrafts. It's very likely they could be. And no one high up wants to admit it because of national security and other issues it would cause. However, we are finally getting some retribution that there IS infact "unexplained objects" flying around.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2023, 10:58:57 AM »
And then....there is building number seven...
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2023, 11:09:12 AM »
You should atleast watch the analysis of it I posted and then make a determination. Btw, I've always wondered why no outside video of the Pentagon showed a plane losing tremendous alt to hit the building. All we get is a split second of it hitting. You'd think they would have more film if they wanted us to be "sure".

In AH, you present the AH film to HTC as it's infact someone cheating. Then hitech analyzes the film and uses other methods to dispell that the person is cheating. Sorta like analyzing a film to see if it's been edited and faked in order to "prove" its not legit.

The point is AHfilm is data, youtube is a presentation of ahfilm that can be misleading.  As to the Pentagon they had an aircraft fuselage full of dead people inside the building. It's not a mystery.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2023, 11:30:59 AM »
The point is AHfilm is data, youtube is a presentation of ahfilm that can be misleading.  As to the Pentagon they had an aircraft fuselage full of dead people inside the building. It's not a mystery.

Sure sure I understand that, but it's what we have to work with. I'm not entirely sure how someone who wants to release a film would present it so as to prove it's the "original" since it's hard to show that without putting it onto a medium for lots of people to see. Depends on the timing of the film and technology of film at that time. Nowadays, it should be pretty easy to analyze metadata of the source, but simply going to an authority with it isn't going to do a whole lot of good...

Not so sure they ever showed proof of dead bodies at the Pentagon, and no leaks or any such thing. Just have to take their word for it... certainly convenient the place it hit though.

However, I was just using the footage and analysis the guy made as an example that they never have to "prove" their footage, even though so many questioned it, is my point.

Probably good that we move the discussion back to UFOs and Aliens, much more fun.  :aok
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 11:32:48 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2023, 11:48:08 AM »
BTW, as to logic, it's true that logical fallacies don't support an argument, but that doesn't prove the conclusion is wrong either.   :aok

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2023, 12:47:15 PM »
"Squirrel!"

And the daily corruption/lies continues..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2023, 01:02:23 PM »
Yall will never know until we want you to know.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2023, 01:46:09 PM »
"Squirrel!"

And the daily corruption/lies continues..

Eagler

There is plenty of time to look at both IMO, no reason to not look at flying machines in our atmosphere and question how they are flying so as to advance society with this magnificent engineering.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2023, 03:49:38 PM »
Video evidence would be a lot more convincing if it weren't rife with hoaxes.  Now we need solid provenance in addition.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2023, 08:24:35 PM »

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2023, 09:50:51 AM »

Interesting watch!   :aok

I think they are out there, but are slowly conditioning the public as to not create a panic. Some are good and some are bad from what I've looked into. There have actually been videos on Secure team channel where it appears things are getting energy from the sun and blasting off as per the "type 2" society. I've heard of a galactic federation of sorts based out of Andromeda. There's a whole bunch of crazy stuff out there. Who knows if it's true, but when you have military folk telling you this stuff, like Bob Dean for example, you have to consider it with a grain of salt.

I look at it this way. It use to take months to sail across the Atlantic. Now it takes hours to fly across the Atlantic. It will be the same way when we finally understand or realize space travel on a public level.

Video evidence would be a lot more convincing if it weren't rife with hoaxes.  Now we need solid provenance in addition.

There are lots of files, claims, and documentation out there recorded from many. It's all about how much you really choose to look into it. The issue is that people choose not to believe it. I mean you could have the aliens walk out on stage at a hearing and people would still question it... the issue is that when a source such as the military shows un identified crafts they record and says here's a ball flying over Iraq and we aren't sure what it is... it's really the only evidence they can present to the fact that there was something there. The only real way for people to be convinced is through their own personal sightings.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 09:56:01 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2023, 02:23:47 PM »
The idea that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe seems reasonable. The idea that they are here and trying and failing to communicate is unlikely.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2023, 03:03:52 PM »
Hopefully they watched this movie

I think we will kill ourselves if left up to our own leadership

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2023, 03:13:53 PM »
I think they are out there, but are slowly conditioning the public as to not create a panic. Some are good and some are bad from what I've looked into.

You're suggesting internet rumour, dubious sightings of their vehicles and definitely non-hoax videos on YouTube is their chosen method to introduce themselves instead of say, subtly advancing human energy and resource technology to remove the inherent drive for global conflict, revealing some of the present human impasses in theoretical physics and teaching us how to evolve our little ape-brains perhaps with augmentation in a sophisticated demonstration of benevolence and inclusion? Really? What are they alien trolls brah?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2023, 01:51:10 AM »
I mean you could have the aliens walk out on stage at a hearing and people would still question it... the issue is that when a source such as the military shows un identified crafts they record and says here's a ball flying over Iraq and we aren't sure what it is... it's really the only evidence they can present to the fact that there was something there. The only real way for people to be convinced is through their own personal sightings.

Here are my reservations with that.

In the example of aliens walking out on stage.  Am I up close, looking it in the face, shaking its hand, and talking to it?  Can I tell if it's a latex suit?  Or am I 50 rows back in a sea of humanity where I can't tell anything?  Or, am I seeing a video of it?  Or am I hearing about it from some random person who was there who can't tell if it's a hoax?  Or a person who says he was there, and I don't even know if that is true?

In the example of the ball over Iraq, is it really from the military?  A couple of UFOlogists say it is.  Regardless, the video I can see isn't that compelling to me for technical reasons.

However --

If we could get the level of evidence like we see in "JFK and the Unspeakable", by Douglass (a book you'd love, DmonSlyr -- I highly recommend it and think it's awesome), or in "Blindman's Bluff", by Sontag, Drew, and Drew -- that would drastically change my skepticism.  Seems to me there ought to be at least that much solid evidence out there to gather as for those topics.