Author Topic: Permanent Squelch  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Permanent Squelch
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2023, 09:44:34 PM »
Haggerty was the final triggering .rpt as the first screenshot shows. Got system muted and he types his comment about just hitting it. Nothing to assume - direct cause/effect. 

The film also shows App/dallas defending T24's vile lies as well as showing Haggerty knows that abusing .rpt is against TOS - he thought I did when I .rpt'd T24's lies.   Try and keep up. Oh wait, you have me blocked here for some reason, yet here I find you on my ankle.

I assume, your are assuming that Haggerty reported him. It is possible he only squelched him, however, like you, I don't know. :D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 12:12:41 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2023, 09:51:00 PM »
Here's basically the entire 58 minute film in snips. The first one between me and APP asking why he's ok with T24's lying. Then you jumped in.  What's not shown are basically a ton of system messages and almost no other dialogue.  Yet something I said you found... "offensive" enough to hit .rpt. 

My concerns have been voiced and I think it will be a great addition, regardless of previous stance by HTC.  You guys can stick around the thread and do your thing.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2023, 11:14:18 PM »
It’s a bloody game, act like men ffs.

Chuikov

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2023, 12:40:55 AM »
:noid
Dont even think i've seen you in a month, but im glad im causing your bombers to die...
seen you five times inspector gadget :old:

You are absolutely terrible at lying
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2023, 12:55:10 AM »
seen you five times inspector gadget :old:

You are absolutely terrible at lying

As far as I can tell I've shot you down once this month...and it was probably a proxy since I avoid you...  :headscratch:
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2023, 01:05:10 AM »
As far as I can tell I've shot you down once this month...and it was probably a proxy since I avoid you...  :headscratch:
Sure way to protect your score  :old:

Sad you think I cheat/hack. Shows the kind of person you are. You never would guess I'm just a wannabe fly boy kicking arse on 2 regular old laptops forged in the fires of bish toxicity. Running sortie after sortie with no regard for score or rank. Just pure MA carnage shooting down red and moving mud :ahand

What's worse is your not even that good but think your the #1 player in the world  :rofl and that gives you some relevance in terms of discussing things like my legitimacy  :aok

"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2023, 01:39:29 AM »
Sure way to protect your score  :old:

Sad you think I cheat/hack. Shows the kind of person you are. You never would guess I'm just a wannabe fly boy kicking arse on 2 regular old laptops forged in the fires of bish toxicity. Running sortie after sortie with no regard for score or rank. Just pure MA carnage shooting down red and moving mud :ahand

What's worse is your not even that good but think your the #1 player in the world  :rofl and that gives you some relevance in terms of discussing things like my legitimacy  :aok

I don't avoid you to protect score, I avoid because I enjoy good fights.  Coming within 1500 of deathstars and dieing instantly is not my idea of fun.  I'm not really concerned if you cheat or not, I just avoid it and be done with it.  I don't care about score either, but because of my mentality of doing as much as I can every sortie, score just comes with the territory of being good at doing that.  I am most certainly not the best dogfighter in the game, I may not even be top 10, but I have no doubts that I'm the best overall player when including bombing/attack/vehicles.  Unfortunately being the best brings many unnecessary personal attacks from people that I prefer to just permasquelch.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2023, 04:57:49 AM »
People conveniently leave out themselves being a handsomehunk in their screenshots.  Everyone knows how shane is.  He brought himself into this thread and recommends to squelch instead of report bad behavior...the whole point of this thread is that people are getting around the squelch to continue their harassment.

You're evading the question: Did you participate in a deliberate mass report of Shane?

My concerns have been voiced and I think it will be a great addition, regardless of previous stance by HTC.

So it's all about you basically. What you propose is an individual incremental improvement on a mass report, essentially. A reliable method to avoid criticism with less work. I think that's pretty weak. Have you considered if there is any truth to the things Shane says? If there aren't then how come you're having trouble simply ignoring the comments?

You guys can stick around the thread and do your thing.

Do you think there's a parallel from the way you fight in the MA here, if the fight looks unfavourable for your skill-level then you egress from the situation?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2023, 06:28:01 AM »
You're evading the question: Did you participate in a deliberate mass report of Shane?

So it's all about you basically. What you propose is an individual incremental improvement on a mass report, essentially. A reliable method to avoid criticism with less work. I think that's pretty weak. Have you considered if there is any truth to the things Shane says? If there aren't then how come you're having trouble simply ignoring the comments?

Do you think there's a parallel from the way you fight in the MA here, if the fight looks unfavourable for your skill-level then you egress from the situation?

I have only reported Shane once in my life, there is no deliberate mass report that I know of. 

This request isnt entirely about me, others will be capable of using it as well, i'm not asking HTC to make it only available to the Haggerty.  I really don't care if there is any truth to Shane's situation as that is his problem that he can address on his own threads, like he has been doing. 

I wouldn't say this thread is making me look unfavourable, Shane's only screenshots show how him in a bad light even with him cherry picking responses.  I wanted to egress from this thread because it has been hijacked and now has nothing to do with the original topic. 
You have flown with me in game, you know I don't run from a fight, im the one defending 5v1 and then counter attacking after I've killed everyone.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2023, 06:48:57 AM »
I really don't care if there is any truth to Shane's situation as that is his problem that he can address on his own threads, like he has been doing. 

I did not say truth in Shane's situation. I asked if comments directed towards you were correct. What about mERv's comments? If such statements aren't true why do need a permasquelch?

I wanted to egress from this thread because it has been hijacked and now has nothing to do with the original topic. 

I do apologise, I though this thread was in general discussion and we were having a discussion. The nature of discussion is to wander.

You have flown with me in game, you know I don't run from a fight, im the one defending 5v1 and then counter attacking after I've killed everyone.

I've never encountered you defending outnumbered actually or even fighting from a disadvantage. I have two memorable fights with you and one comment on channel 200. First I was
counting coup on you (holding fire on solid shots for toejams and giggles) in a K-4 versus your P-47 and generally having a laugh dangling my arse over the fence in a Tom and Jerry-stylee and you shot me down at 800-yards which was a great shot (which I probably said). The next I was defending outnumbered while you were helping Techwrek's crew take a base. I was low in a K4 and you were BnZing in some kind of Corsair. I shot you from below at 600-yards and about 55-m.p.h. IAS and you rage quit before I could Salute you or we could have a laugh about it.

Your comment on channel 200 was something to the effect of: "If you aren't number 1 you're last" which I didn't feel any need to squelch you for even though I disagreed with your statement entirely.  <Shrug>
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2023, 08:47:56 AM »
There's no cherry picking of any responses, lofl... the entirety of our conversation is in that picture - i can post the film to substantiate it.  Again, what did yuo find so offensive?  Seems to me it was a griefer action you took.

Stop trying to gaslight.  I have zero respect for fragile egos such as you're displaying.

I have only reported Shane once in my life, there is no deliberate mass report that I know of. 

This request isnt entirely about me, others will be capable of using it as well, i'm not asking HTC to make it only available to the Haggerty.  I really don't care if there is any truth to Shane's situation as that is his problem that he can address on his own threads, like he has been doing. 

I wouldn't say this thread is making me look unfavourable, Shane's only screenshots show how him in a bad light even with him cherry picking responses.  I wanted to egress from this thread because it has been hijacked and now has nothing to do with the original topic. 

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2023, 08:59:23 AM »
The truth is in the picture I posted - there's nothing remotely offensive in there, yet manbaby mashed that button to grief me.  People with fragile egos like Haggerty will always struggle when the light is turned on.  Haggerty claims no knowledge of .rpt yet that picture shows he does indeed know what it is and that abuse of it is against TOS, yet he tries to claim ignorance here. No, sorry, not getting away with gaslightng.

I don't shy away from my own comments or actions and provide full context.  It's okay for Haggerty to grief me, but he comes in here whining about a player griefing him? I wonder what Haggerty did do cause that? I mean he's such a goodboi!

Lying hypocrites have always bothered me.

I did not say truth in Shane's situation. I asked if comments directed towards you were correct. What about mERv's comments? If such statements aren't true why do need a permasquelch?

I do apologise, I though this thread was in general discussion and we were having a discussion. The nature of discussion is to wander.

I've never encountered you defending outnumbered actually or even fighting from a disadvantage. I have two memorable fights with you and one comment on channel 200. First I was
counting coup on you (holding fire on solid shots for toejams and giggles) in a K-4 versus your P-47 and generally having a laugh dangling my arse over the fence in a Tom and Jerry-stylee and you shot me down at 800-yards which was a great shot (which I probably said). The next I was defending outnumbered while you were helping Techwrek's crew take a base. I was low in a K4 and you were BnZing in some kind of Corsair. I shot you from below at 600-yards and about 55-m.p.h. IAS and you rage quit before I could Salute you or we could have a laugh about it.

Your comment on channel 200 was something to the effect of: "If you aren't number 1 you're last" which I didn't feel any need to squelch you for even though I disagreed with your statement entirely.  <Shrug>

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2023, 09:38:40 AM »
The truth is in the picture I posted - there's nothing remotely offensive in there, yet manbaby mashed that button to grief me.  People with fragile egos like Haggerty will always struggle when the light is turned on.  Haggerty claims no knowledge of .rpt yet that picture shows he does indeed know what it is and that abuse of it is against TOS, yet he tries to claim ignorance here. No, sorry, not getting away with gaslightng.

I don't shy away from my own comments or actions and provide full context.  It's okay for Haggerty to grief me, but he comes in here whining about a player griefing him? I wonder what Haggerty did do cause that? I mean he's such a goodboi!

Lying hypocrites have always bothered me.

Correct, I had no idea what .rpt was but you quickly educated all of us with your spams to the forum, facebook and 200 to let us know you were being targeted by the Bish.  I asked if you knew it was against TOS because you kept going on and on about how it was when talking about T24 or Capera, not because I actually knew it was, just repeating what you said because of your hypocrisy of spamming .rpt on T24. 
You cant go 30 seconds in game or on the forums without calling people manbabys, locust bois, or whatever your libtard word of the day is, yet you wonder why people feel the need to seperate themselves from you with reports or squelches.  You want me to report Capera for complaining about Tropical Thunder every day, how would that solve your attitude?  They are two seperate incidents unrelated to each other. 

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2023, 09:56:04 AM »
It's about being hypocritical.  Be real, you're just upset I remarked on you joining the morning swarm and the gv thing.  These happened before you mashed that manbaby button. It's not about being "offended" and I'm tired of you pretending it is.   

You have appropriate tools - you chose to abuse one because butthurt ego. Still waiting to see what you found so offensive in that conversation....

Correct, I had no idea what .rpt was but you quickly educated all of us with your spams to the forum, facebook and 200 to let us know you were being targeted by the Bish.  I asked if you knew it was against TOS because you kept going on and on about how it was when talking about T24 or Capera, not because I actually knew it was, just repeating what you said because of your hypocrisy of spamming .rpt on T24. 
You cant go 30 seconds in game or on the forums without calling people manbabys, locust bois, or whatever your libtard word of the day is, yet you wonder why people feel the need to seperate themselves from you with reports or squelches.  You want me to report Capera for complaining about Tropical Thunder every day, how would that solve your attitude?  They are two seperate incidents unrelated to each other.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2023, 01:23:23 PM »
Some of ya need to write soap operas, that or start s new conspiracy show.

Drama

:)
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/