Author Topic: The Training Arena  (Read 1328 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The Training Arena
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2023, 11:23:20 AM »
Thx Reb!

I’m hoping this fall they’ll leave me be for awhile. ATM I’m good for just a few hours per day and then I hear my pillow calling me.This leaves little time to get things done at home,the grass won’t cut itselve and the garden and dogs need tending. And of course I need to spend time with my wife.

My flight equipment needs some help and I just don’t have it in me to deal with that,frying fish is my full time job until they tell I can stop for awhile.

<S>

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2023, 02:05:02 AM »
Is it because of time difference or what, but there's never anybody I go there. Living in EU.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2023, 08:07:54 AM »
Is it because of time difference or what, but there's never anybody I go there. Living in EU.

It's really hit or miss, that's why I recommend finding a friend or asking someone to go with you just for practice (I really like to do this when the MA gets boring).  Back in the glory days, there was a constant 5-10 players in there every day including trainers.  I can see EU times presenting an issue, though.  I'm not really sure what the peak numbers are for EU players.
Tours 86 - 296