Author Topic: World Economic Forum  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
Re: World Economic Forum
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2023, 07:42:19 AM »
Willingly?

Here are the common tools:
-- Higher taxes (to account for the environmental, health, and societal harm it does).
-- Higher regulation on farms or processing plants (with regard to emissions, effluents, safety of product, humane treatment of animals, disposal, allowed feed, allowed quantity of feed, allowed land, allowed arrangement of buildings and sizes, need for reams of permits that cost a lot and take forever to get, and whatever else can be thought up).
-- Higher regulation on transport.
-- Increase law suits (over any perceived violations, driving up cost of insurance and risk of being in that business).
-- Constant propaganda (in papers, studies talking about how bad for you meat is, and how bad for the world it is, have teachers teach kids constantly how bad it is for them and the world).
-- Maybe make some of it illegal.  No animals under a certain age.  Make some cuts of meat illegal, like t-bones (because of mad cow) or babybacks (because of age).
-- Maybe have rules on how and where it can be displayed so as not to offend particular religious groups, or vegitarians, as that is not inclusive.
-- Maybe mandate that a certain percentage of meat sold (in stores, or in fast food, or other restaurants) has to be synthetic or insect-based.  Ramp up that percentage over time.  Or it's not mandatory, but if your restaurant chain doesn't do it, it pays much higher taxes (for the impact to health and environment), and/or places that comply get pay offs (i.e., tax breaks).
-- Maybe outright price regulation at some point, or quotas.

You can start out small, but keep at it diligently, and ramp it up over a longer time span.

Fear not.  Cricket tacos can be in your California future.

Incrementally.

Just as we were warned.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2023, 08:01:44 AM »

Incrementally.

Just as we were warned.

They'll never get it. Not sure whether on purpose or by sheer ignorance. It's just like how they cheer throwing a former president and #1 republican candidate in jail in an unprecedented action, giving their leaders a pass while turning around and continuing to call us the fascist... they will never understand the implications of this and how it might affect the future of freedom in America.

They would rather side with guys like Klous Schwab who believe in a world government, controlled by "elites" of their choosing, and call it a "democracy", that is unconstitutional in every way. And trying to change our culture and world into one culture for the entire world. And making everything we enjoy harder and harder to attain. All you can do is hope that more people wake up to this insanity.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 08:04:03 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2023, 08:12:01 AM »
No. But Madison deferred to The Creator, and that subject, and most others. So did Jefferson, Washington, Franklin, Paine, Hamilton, Adams, and the vast majority of the rest.

Shhh, he was pontificating.

See what I did there?

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2023, 08:14:32 AM »
Willingly?

Here are the common tools:
-- Higher taxes (to account for the environmental, health, and societal harm it does).
-- Higher regulation on farms or processing plants (with regard to emissions, effluents, safety of product, humane treatment of animals, disposal, allowed feed, allowed quantity of feed, allowed land, allowed arrangement of buildings and sizes, need for reams of permits that cost a lot and take forever to get, and whatever else can be thought up).
-- Higher regulation on transport.
-- Increase law suits (over any perceived violations, driving up cost of insurance and risk of being in that business).
-- Constant propaganda (in papers, studies talking about how bad for you meat is, and how bad for the world it is, have teachers teach kids constantly how bad it is for them and the world).
-- Maybe make some of it illegal.  No animals under a certain age.  Make some cuts of meat illegal, like t-bones (because of mad cow) or babybacks (because of age).
-- Maybe have rules on how and where it can be displayed so as not to offend particular religious groups, or vegitarians, as that is not inclusive.
-- Maybe mandate that a certain percentage of meat sold (in stores, or in fast food, or other restaurants) has to be synthetic or insect-based.  Ramp up that percentage over time.  Or it's not mandatory, but if your restaurant chain doesn't do it, it pays much higher taxes (for the impact to health and environment), and/or places that comply get pay offs (i.e., tax breaks).
-- Maybe outright price regulation at some point, or quotas.

You can start out small, but keep at it diligently, and ramp it up over a longer time span.

Fear not.  Cricket tacos can be in your California future.

Wait till you soon see the price of bacon increase due to CA ridiculous regulations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/pork-belly-prices-are-up-100-this-year-your-breakfast-bacon-is-about-to-get-pricier/ar-AA1fDV3J
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 08:20:10 AM by knorB »

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2023, 09:18:37 AM »
The link you posted said they banned meat adverts not meat.

I love shrimp, but I dare anyone to tell me that isn't really just an underwater insect.

I want to try those grasshopper tacos.  They are actually supposed to be good.

no, shrimp and lobsters are not related to insects. They are both crustaceans, which are a different group of arthropods than insects. Arthropods are animals that have jointed legs, segmented bodies, and hard exoskeletons. Insects and crustaceans are both arthropods, but they have different characteristics that distinguish them from each other. Some of these differences are:

Body segmentation: Insects have three body segments: head, thorax, and abdomen. Crustaceans have two body segments: cephalothorax (fused head and thorax) and abdomen.
Number and shape of legs: Insects have six legs arranged in three pairs. Crustaceans have more than six legs, usually ten pairs of appendages. Their legs are biramous, meaning they are branched into two parts.
Adaptation to land habitat: Insects are the most successful arthropods on land, living in almost every habitat. Crustaceans are mostly aquatic, living in marine or freshwater environments. Only a few crustaceans live on land, such as woodlice and hermit crabs.
Larval stages: Insects have four stages of development: egg, larva, pupa, and adult. Crustaceans have three stages of development: egg, nauplius, and adult. The nauplius is a larval stage that is unique to crustaceans.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2023, 10:01:20 AM »
Semp is right I live outside of LA city limits so couldn't  vote on it. Neither did the  citizens of LA since they are being ruled by fiat from the WEF.  :banana: :banana:
 https://ground.news/article/these-14-american-cities-have-a-target-of-banning-meat-dairy-and-private-vehicles-by-2030

Just more BS
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 10:05:07 AM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2023, 10:39:29 AM »
Semp is right I live outside of LA city limits so couldn't  vote on it. Neither did the  citizens of LA since they are being ruled by fiat from the WEF.  :banana: :banana:
 https://ground.news/article/these-14-american-cities-have-a-target-of-banning-meat-dairy-and-private-vehicles-by-2030

Just more BS

show me the city code that says that.

:banana: :banana: :banana: dance baby

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2023, 11:28:20 AM »

Just more BS

I can see "GroundNews" being awarded a Pulitzer Prize for this level of journalism :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2023, 02:22:22 PM »
The Official Truth has tendency to change during the years.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2023, 02:57:10 PM »
For those that think it's fake news, all you have to do is a TINY bit of research

This is not al elected organization, but cities (mayors) from around the world belong to this organization and they meet and organize plans to implement things they think the world needs.

You can go right to their website and see exactly what and whop they are. It's real. Real money and real governments are behind it and funding it.

All it takes is to open your eyes to what actually goes on in this world, and you will get an idea of what's coming. You don't think they can make things happen, even outside of laws?

https://www.c40.org/about-c40/

Look at the corporations listed too.

https://www.c40.org/cities/

« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 02:59:15 PM by -gg- »
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2023, 03:06:56 PM »
I can see "GroundNews" being awarded a Pulitzer Prize for this level of journalism :rolleyes:

If you bothered to actually look... "GroundNews" is nothing but a News Aggregator. Do continue to be a pompous arse.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2023, 03:13:45 PM »
For those that think it's fake news, all you have to do is a TINY bit of research

This is not al elected organization, but cities (mayors) from around the world belong to this organization and they meet and organize plans to implement things they think the world needs.

You can go right to their website and see exactly what and whop they are. It's real. Real money and real governments are behind it and funding it.

All it takes is to open your eyes to what actually goes on in this world, and you will get an idea of what's coming. You don't think they can make things happen, even outside of laws?

https://www.c40.org/about-c40/

Look at the corporations listed too.

https://www.c40.org/cities/

where does it say they want to get rid of meat.

semp

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2023, 04:04:05 PM »

where does it say they want to get rid of meat.

semp

They want it limit meat. And these people are not elected officials. They will further their goals however they can.

They want to limit meat. Here the link. They want to make people eat "healthy" in the name of climate change. Read their webisite

They think we waste to much by having private cars, too many fashion choices, too much meat.

Their whole goal is to screw all of us in order to save the planit

You'd have to be a real idiot to not see where stuff like this has been going and where it will eventually end up. Little by little, people like you (sheep) will alllow all of this to become reality

No private cars, eating bugs and living in "15 minute" cities

https://www.c40.org/news/good-food-cities/#:~:text=The%20cities%20signing%20the%20C40,World%20Mayors%20Summit%20in%20Copenhagen.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2023, 04:17:56 PM »
They want it limit meat. And these people are not elected officials. They will further their goals however they can.

They want to limit meat. Here the link. They want to make people eat "healthy" in the name of climate change. Read their webisite

They think we waste to much by having private cars, too many fashion choices, too much meat.

Their whole goal is to screw all of us in order to save the planit

You'd have to be a real idiot to not see where stuff like this has been going and where it will eventually end up. Little by little, people like you (sheep) will alllow all of this to become reality

No private cars, eating bugs and living in "15 minute" cities

https://www.c40.org/news/good-food-cities/#:~:text=The%20cities%20signing%20the%20C40,World%20Mayors%20Summit%20in%20Copenhagen.

doesn't say limit.  just a hint, not many ranches that raise cows in Los Angeles.

semp

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2023, 04:20:43 PM »

You'd have to be a real idiot to not see where stuff like this has been going and where it will eventually end up.

One might say a "FI".