Author Topic: RIP to a true Patriot  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: RIP to a true Patriot
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2023, 06:56:19 AM »
Can't have been a political assassination, there were ten passengers, that would be mass murder. No world leader would condone that.

BS..joking right?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2023, 08:07:53 AM »
But Eagler, if world leaders and powerful people are allowed to murder...
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2023, 09:33:07 AM »
But Eagler, if world leaders and powerful people are allowed to murder...

Many of those leaders are using murder as a method to stay in power.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2023, 06:36:39 PM »
Looks like you share his opinion of Ukraine.

Sarcasm isn't your forte, is it?   :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2023, 02:34:09 AM »

To be fair English is not his first language and I am from the kingdom of extremely dry wit.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2023, 02:36:51 AM »

Normally it is but in this case, not. I've met too many of those who genuinely support tsar Putain and also those telling nobody should assist Ukraine as it escalates and prolongs the war. Maybe I'm bit oversensitive for this issue, as I live not so far from Ukraine and also have personal contacts at the frontline. I'm happy to realize we are on a same opinion.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2023, 07:15:08 AM »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2023, 07:26:17 AM »
Yes, great man
Killing defenseless women and children. Raping kids. Losing every battle when matched with equal force. Beating Russians FORCED into war with sledge hammers .
 May worms have a healthy meal.

<smh>

« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 07:32:01 AM by Animl-AW »
Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2023, 12:16:50 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspicious_deaths_of_Russian_businesspeople_(2022%E2%80%932023)

"Reportedly suffered a stroke and suffocated while falling off his boat, having accidentally ingested ricin, while simultaneously shooting himself in the head to escape the pain from his accidental spontaneous combustion after using his new lighter, a gift from the KGB". - I think that's perfectly plausible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2023, 03:03:32 PM »
"Reportedly suffered a stroke and suffocated while falling off his boat, having accidentally ingested ricin, while simultaneously shooting himself in the head to escape the pain from his accidental spontaneous combustion after using his new lighter, a gift from the KGB". - I think that's perfectly plausible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In Russia that is considered as a death of natural causes.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2023, 06:24:15 PM »
He survived the "crash" but fell out of his office window three hours later.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2023, 04:01:55 AM »
Well alright, I concede the evidence seems compelling that Putin might have used murder, torture, subjugation, terror and all-round unethical behaviour to achieve and maintain power. So? So what? Homo Sapiens' society is built on those very attributes (perhaps slightly added to a smattering of creativity and abstract-thinking). Obviously inconvenient and painful to have it happen to you, I grant you, but let's face it: a double standard is logically irreconcilable and it is the one distinguishing trait most likely* not shared by the Neanderthal, Denisovans, Homo Heidelbergensis, whatever - they all went extinct. Now the grip of religion is mostly gone, communities are diffused and ethics just impede the self. Politics, power, materialism, inequality and force is the only thing that's really idolized. Not morals, or decency, or manners, or self-restraint. This is obviously the way forward.
Putin is surely just embracing his nature more openly?  :old:

* That's a really far-out supposition and not actually mine.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2023, 07:01:22 AM »
Well alright, I concede the evidence seems compelling that Putin might have used murder, torture, subjugation, terror and all-round unethical behaviour to achieve and maintain power. So? So what? Homo Sapiens' society is built on those very attributes (perhaps slightly added to a smattering of creativity and abstract-thinking). Obviously inconvenient and painful to have it happen to you, I grant you, but let's face it: a double standard is logically irreconcilable and it is the one distinguishing trait most likely* not shared by the Neanderthal, Denisovans, Homo Heidelbergensis, whatever - they all went extinct. Now the grip of religion is mostly gone, communities are diffused and ethics just impede the self. Politics, power, materialism, inequality and force is the only thing that's really idolized. Not morals, or decency, or manners, or self-restraint. This is obviously the way forward.

Scary accurate in too many ways

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2023, 09:57:23 AM »

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2023, 11:10:26 PM »
The Village's  in Florida was going to open a new area for retired mercenaries!
                                 :banana:   :x :x   :banana:
AkCaine