Author Topic: George Knapp thoughts on Lazar  (Read 1272 times)

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
George Knapp thoughts on Lazar
« on: September 08, 2023, 04:27:39 PM »
This one is a good watch and addresses some of the questions raised about MIT etc.

https://youtu.be/O3MGxd4DHh0?si=xlG1B_9eUlCF01mE
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: George Knapp thoughts on Lazar
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2023, 04:47:44 PM »
My basic instinct tells me there's gonna be a    ...   :bolt:
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 05:15:33 PM »
This one is a good watch and addresses some of the questions raised about MIT etc.

My dude.  I'm not trying to jam on you, but did you listen to that clip?

I had seen the original interview and rewatched that clip just now.

Is there a single solitary thing in there that even approaches something a reasonable person would describe as evidence?  Can you point me to the time stamp?

It's basically, "So what about these advanced degrees no can verify?"

"Well, he took an off-the-shelf laser pen from Fry's electronics and duct-taped it to a toy pistol.  Do you need more proof he has secret advanced degrees from MIT and Caltech after only attending a few classes at a local community college?"

If there was any actual proof of anything I missed it.  Help me out.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2023, 05:23:39 PM »
Cpt you watched it !!  I find this stuff interesting as I do with the latest stuff from the hearing in congress.

Is all this stuff for real ? Cant answer that, but it is interesting.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2023, 05:34:29 PM »
Cpt you watched it !!  I find this stuff interesting as I do with the latest stuff from the hearing in congress.

Oh I always watch that stuff if I think there might be anything useful. 

I assure you no one wants it to be true more than me.  I've always been a sciFi\science\astronomy nut since I was a pup.
I would SO take a one way trip to an alien home world.  Even if it was a one way trip.  No problem.

But because I want it so bad, I know I am vulnerable and I refused to be played the fool because I'm too thirsty.
I'll run the evidence like I was contemplating investing money.  If it don't add up, I'm done.

There is fascinating stuff out there, but 99.99999999456% of what gets thrown around smells like horse dung to me.

So just because I believe in extraterrestrial life, or possibilities of past and ongoing contact, or the possibilities the government has recovered alien artifacts, doesn't mean I'm going to fall for crop circles or Bob Lazar. 

But I am persuadable.  Lets start with the absolute incontrovertible proof of his claimed advanced degrees from MIT and Caltech.  If he has lied about that for decades, we are done.  It would be foolish to give anything else he said weight.  Fruit of the poison tree.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 05:36:07 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2023, 05:37:25 PM »

Nopoop, I'd advise you to go to Odysee.com and look up the channel Project Camelot.

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d?view=home

There is a ton of woowoo in there, but scroll all the way down at start from her oldest interviews first. While I can't confirm or deny the credibility of these people. There is a ton of info out there and some seem more legit than others so you'll just have to dig in and find ones you like and do research on certain intetviewees.

I like:
 Michael Scratt - refutes the claims of Lazar though.
William Tompkins
Norman Bergrun
Bob Dean
Rich Dolan

I think you and me are pretty much the only ones here to think outside the "norm" and they try very hard to keep it "norm" here for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 06:10:01 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline UpMaKilt

• Zinc Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2023, 05:38:37 PM »
I was a UFO/conspiracy nut in the 90s as a teenager. Used to go conferences and stuff and listen to former defence contractors talk about crazy stuff. The mainstream of ufology back then started moving away from aliens to secret government projects etc all perfectly legit verifiable stuff like drones, new stealth tech. Lazar was a polarising figure back then too but the hard core hold him up as a beacon of truth. Stanton Freidman thinks he’s full of BS and that’s good enough for me. If you make a claim the onus is on you to prove it. I work with some seriously delusional people who make up stuff they really believe all the time but make excuses or tell stories about their stories when pressed. As for what Knapp believes, he had a financial interest in the story and still does. Lazar is specific enough to sound legit and vague enough to let you fill in the gaps to make your own conclusions.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2023, 05:53:10 PM »
There is about 71 million delusional America voters. :D=

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2023, 01:32:29 AM »
Nopoop, I'd advise you to go to Odysee.com and look up the channel Project Camelot.

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d?view=home

There is a ton of woowoo in there, but scroll all the way down at start from her oldest interviews first. While I can't confirm or deny the credibility of these people. There is a ton of info out there and some seem more legit than others so you'll just have to dig in and find ones you like and do research on certain intetviewees.

I like:
 Michael Scratt - refutes the claims of Lazar though.
William Tompkins
Norman Bergrun
Bob Dean
Rich Dolan

I think you and me are pretty much the only ones here to think outside the "norm" and they try very hard to keep it "norm" here for whatever reason.

Why does thinking outside the "norm" always mean tossing logic and reason to the wind?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2023, 09:23:37 AM »
While I believe Lazar is in all probability a mahoosive fibber, Knapp found the office phonebook directory with Lazar's name in where those said he was never there...
That is my favorite mystery.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Online Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2023, 09:25:13 AM »
There is about 71 million delusional America voters. :D=

Yeah, and the other supposed 10 million are too dead to be delusional.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2023, 09:51:09 AM »
While I believe Lazar is in all probability a mahoosive fibber, Knapp found the office phonebook directory with Lazar's name in where those said he was never there...
That is my favorite mystery.

I don't doubt he work for some contractor that did work at some site associated with Area 51 advance flight research.  But he could have been an low level tech, or IT, or janitor.

I don't blame the company for not wanting to give details of his employment.  They are not legally required to.  Anything they say could risk losing their contract.  They probably already have egg of their face for a former employee running around saying crazy stuff.  It doesn't even matter if it isn't true.  When you work facilities that do secret research, you don't talk.  About anything.  Either truths or falsehoods.  You don't discuss it period. 

So he could convince me he worked for a low level defense contractor.  Thousands of people have.  That doesn't mean he has secret MIT\Caltech Masters degrees or worked with flying saucers.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2023, 09:56:32 AM »
Why does thinking outside the "norm" always mean tossing logic and reason to the wind?

Well, that could be a question for a lot of things but in this meaning I'm referring to anything outside the "mainstream" as they call it.

You could say that most people within the mainstream have heard guitar solos from let's say "sweet child of mine", but most of them have never heard of Steve Vai, who takes guitar playing to whole different level, that most people haven't heard because it's not mainstream. What Steve Vai is capable of doesn't seem logically capable if you only hear mainstream music.

In this scenario, you could say that a lot of this stuff is outside the mainstream, so many don't look into it further. If you watch the Rich Dolan speech. You can connect a lot of dots that there is a legit phenomenon that could be rationally observed. Paintings in history that show flying objects that could be rationally observed. NASA films of objects and blurred out objects and sightings from the space satellite station as pointed out in films from Secureteam 10 on youtube. Military videos of UAPs. So you can make a rational argument that there is some phenomenon out there not being discussed generally in the "mainstream". Therefore it doesn't appear logical that these things are possible to people who only view what is in the mainstream of understanding.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 10:04:06 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2023, 04:07:36 PM »
Did someone say Area 51..?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2023, 09:22:47 AM »
Lazar sells the best glow in the dark paint I’ve ever seen.   

Never looked beyond what cool stuff I see at United Nuclear.