Author Topic: George Knapp thoughts on Lazar  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: George Knapp thoughts on Lazar
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2023, 10:31:29 PM »
Well, that could be a question for a lot of things but in this meaning I'm referring to anything outside the "mainstream" as they call it.

You could say that most people within the mainstream have heard guitar solos from let's say "sweet child of mine", but most of them have never heard of Steve Vai, who takes guitar playing to whole different level, that most people haven't heard because it's not mainstream. What Steve Vai is capable of doesn't seem logically capable if you only hear mainstream music.

In this scenario, you could say that a lot of this stuff is outside the mainstream, so many don't look into it further. If you watch the Rich Dolan speech. You can connect a lot of dots that there is a legit phenomenon that could be rationally observed. Paintings in history that show flying objects that could be rationally observed. NASA films of objects and blurred out objects and sightings from the space satellite station as pointed out in films from Secureteam 10 on youtube. Military videos of UAPs. So you can make a rational argument that there is some phenomenon out there not being discussed generally in the "mainstream". Therefore it doesn't appear logical that these things are possible to people who only view what is in the mainstream of understanding.
Steve Vai sucks!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2023, 01:23:16 PM »
Steve Vai is genius with guitar. If that sucks, then I ask you to do better than he does.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2023, 01:33:46 PM »
Steve Vai is genius with guitar. If that sucks, then I ask you to do better than he does.

Well his name is Slash... :D

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2023, 04:10:00 PM »
I listened to the entire interview on Spotify. I am skeptical of many things discussed by Bob Lazar, but at the same time I try to keep an open mind about lots of possibilities. I have a science background and did research for several years after college. I later went on to get a post graduate degree unrelated to the science I had been studying. There were lots of bob lazar types at the company I worked for. All of them were working on other projects at home unrelated to work. Bob Lazar has a ton of stuff in his garage not unlike some of the people I used to know. I signed a NDA and when you leave you are not to discuss anything you worked on. Bob Lazar indeed discussed many things including element 115. It is very likely his house was being searched for this or possibly something else that disappeared from the lab. Element 115 has been synthesized, but its current isotope is not stable and decays in nanoseconds. I believe Bob Lazar has an advanced degree. I do not know if Jeremy Corbell or George Knapp were able to verify the schools he allegedly attended, but Lazar appears to be really bright. He does know physics. I have not seen an unidentified flying object, but that does not mean they do not exist. The universe is vast and our sun is very young so I find it hard to accept that we are the only intelligent species. If there are others forms of propulsion, we will see them in the near future. It might be better if the human race develops a new propulsion from scratch than trying to back engineer something way beyond our comprehension. A big oops might kill a lot of people.

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2023, 07:22:30 PM »
If you are curious about Bob Lazar, here is documentary
Made by Jeremy Corbell. Produced by George Knapp.
1 1/2 hours.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2023, 01:21:40 AM »
Steve Vai sucks!

This was the song I was thinking of when I wrote that. And yes I believe he's an alien  ;)

Holy crap at the end of this song it says its from the DVD "Steve Vai Alien love secrets".  :rofl I'm way to messed on a Friday night for this right now  :rofl
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 01:29:07 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2023, 09:50:46 PM »
Yes, but he did lose a guitar duel to the Karate Kid.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2023, 09:56:50 PM »
Well his name is Slash... :D
Exactly

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2023, 01:49:18 AM »
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2023, 12:20:47 PM »
a couple of days ago i saw something in the sky. my brother, wife and me saw it at the same time.  no Noice it was weird as hell.  i guess you can say it if an ufo as we have no idea what it was.  however it didnt have little aliens or if it did the pilot was pretty much hammered as it flew more like a bat than anything.

anyway most likely was a big drone, home made as it was about 4 feet wide.  not sure what the biggest drone is but this one didnt come from out of space.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2023, 12:23:42 PM »
It must have been The Slash.
The Mad   CatMan!