Author Topic: Poland  (Read 5422 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Poland
« on: September 22, 2023, 08:08:19 AM »
Been awhile since this subject has been discussed..

If you don't understand the title please save your breath

Thoughts?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
Re: Poland
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 08:11:47 AM »
In!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 08:19:18 AM »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 08:37:55 AM »
It was bound to happen. The novelty has worn off and people are getting upset that the other countries wont send everything they have to the black hole and then leave themselves mostly defenseless in case russia decides to go full retard in europe, which will take years to recover the stockpile given the slow production rates of factories
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 08:43:29 AM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 08:56:27 AM »
It was bound to happen. The novelty has worn off and people are getting upset that the other countries wont send everything they have to the black hole and then leave themselves mostly defenseless in case russia decides to go full retard in europe, which will take years to recover the stockpile given the slow production rates of factories

Trade negotiation.

The Kremlin supporters are going to be disappointed.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 09:32:18 AM »
Poland citizens are being affected adversely

Poland stated Ukraine was a drowning person who in desperation pull down those trying to save it..

We were told Poland is next..

I guess Poland doesn't see it that way

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2023, 09:43:15 AM »

I guess Poland doesn't see it that way

You are uninformed.

They are arming at an insane rate exactly because they understand Russia has no intention of stopping with Ukraine and they will be next on the chopping block.

This is a temporary trade dispute over grain.  And they are still transferring their older equipment and functioning as a supply depot for everyone else.

The Kremlin Janes are going to be disappointed.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2023, 09:47:59 AM »
Or that is the global excuse given..

Why the worrying now? NATO stands ready to protect them..has that changed?

What has then? Maybe the people's tolerance? The affected the grain shipments are having on the Polish farmers?

Did you see the video comparing Ukraine to a drowning victim?

It was up yesterday but can't locate it today...no surprise there

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2023, 09:50:59 AM »
Why the worrying now? NATO stands ready to protect them..has that changed?

Because they know the Kremlin Janes are already starting the argument of, "Why protect Poland?  Protect America first!"

The next target of the 5th Columnists will be undermining the NATO treaty.

They can never get enough appeasement.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2023, 09:51:35 AM »
It was up yesterday but can't locate it today...no surprise there

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2023, 09:56:11 AM »

Poland wants desperately to upgrade their whole force to top generation weapons. 

They can only buy those from the US, directly or indirectly.  Few players want Russian weaponry at this point.

At some point, someone will lean over and whisper in their ear, "Yeah, we only sell our weapons to team players.  Are you going to be a team player, Poland?"

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2023, 03:08:15 PM »
If tsar Putain gets what his two weeks specinsane operation tries to achieve, he won't leave it there. In one hand I understand if Poland wants to keep its army in top shape, on another, would be better to stop megalomaniac madman in Ukraine before he is knocking the door. Finland is tightrope walking in a same position with its 1340 km border with Russia.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2023, 03:52:12 PM »
Poland and Finland (now) are both NATO countries

Ukraine is not

See what money and weapons were thrown into this conflict

Can you imagine the military complex feast an attack on either NATO nation would produce?

My guess is some of those supporting this would welcome such an expansion

I didn't/don't see it happening...ever...especially now this far into the current conflict

Eagler

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2023, 04:48:13 PM »
please do not draw any conclusions about Poland based on what moron (President) and an idiot  (Prime Minister) say. They are a f....g disgraces and if it goes well, we'll get rid of them in month's time.

They are about as representative of population as Biden is representative of US citizen on this board... ;)

I'll write more tomorrow as it is getting late here.