Author Topic: Poland  (Read 5420 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Poland
« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2023, 09:42:51 AM »
You're just another armchair general CptTrips .. a real tough guy for sure lol

You and your war mongering ways are what is wrong with the world

It is not a desire for peace as you weirdly try to state

Enjoy the bloodshed on both sides...especially the innocent ones who are caught it the crossfire of the war mongers

War might be necessary but should not be cheered on like it is some sick sporting event imo..

Eagler

You're just another treasonous Quisling.

You're idea of peace is submission and slavery.  You deserve neither peace nor security.

Enjoy burping up Putin's hot loads of disinformation you've been greedily swallowing.

The innocents caught in the crossfire want Russia the Hell out of their country.
The innocents caught in the crossfire want Hamas destroyed.
The innocents caught in the crossfire want China to stay in China and leave Taiwan alone.
The innocents caught in the crossfire want Iran to go back to worshiping fire.

The whole world begged Putin not to invade.

It's hard enough to fight the enemy in front of them, but they also have to fight the traitors in the rear who have a knee-jerk instinct to lick the boot of every authoritarian strongman they see.

They call their policy "accommodation." And they say if we'll only avoid any direct confrontation with the enemy, he'll forget his evil ways and learn to love us. All who oppose them are indicted as warmongers. They say we offer simple answers to complex problems. Well, perhaps there is a simple answer - not an easy answer but simple: If you and I have the courage to tell our elected officials that we want our national policy based on what we know in our hearts is morally right.
https://www.reaganlibrary.gov/reagans/ronald-reagan/time-choosing-speech-october-27-1964

« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 09:48:48 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2023, 09:51:00 AM »
You are more disgusting than tough it seems...

Amazing you can speak for all of Mankind on how they want the wars to go

Sick in the head actually

Have a great life

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: October 12, 2023, 09:54:30 AM »
You are more disgusting than tough it seems...

Amazing you can speak for all of Mankind on how they want the wars to go

Sick in the head actually

Have a great life

Eagler

You are even more treasonous than weak.  You hate America and love Putin, China and Iran.

No one wants to go to war.  They just prefer war over slavery.

Have a short life.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 09:56:22 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.