Author Topic: Barbarism  (Read 400 times)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
Barbarism
« on: October 12, 2023, 01:32:48 PM »

Somethings are just to disgusting to exist!

Chuikov

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Barbarism
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 01:55:36 PM »

Agreed, an abomination.  I knew a lawyer who would send one of those to any lawyer who had just been rude to him.

- oldman

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 02:10:56 PM »
Waiting for the cat poo pizza as it seems they're topping pizzas with everything else these days

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 02:34:44 PM »
Waiting for the cat poo pizza as it seems they're topping pizzas with everything else these days

Eagler

When that happens, I'll be a rich guy as I can provide lots of material.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 04:24:39 PM »

Chuikov

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 04:46:33 PM »

free image upload

As an Italian-American, I can confirm.

And I like pineapple - just keep it off my pizza!
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2023, 06:11:09 PM »
Of course you Neanderthals cannot evolve your pallets. Savory meats and sauces pair very well with so many fruits. Salty meats like ham or prosciutto go great with pineapple.

I make a smoked paprika pan seared pork chop with pan seared peaches that would make you orgasm.  :rock

Guessing most people who don’t like pineapple on pizza never even tried it. Everyone can like whatever they want just don’t ever close yourself off to new experiences.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 06:17:14 PM »
So I guess a pizza with a lightly drizzled ketchup and mustard sauce, sliced hot dogs, and sprinkled with relish and diced onions is a no no then
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023, 01:17:10 AM »

Guessing most people who don’t like pineapple on pizza never even tried it. Everyone can like whatever they want just don’t ever close yourself off to new experiences.

I have tried and IMHO it fits as well as salted herring in icecream. Which I haven't tried but imagination is enough. And I like both but not together.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023, 07:33:25 AM »
Of course you Neanderthals cannot evolve your pallets. Savory meats and sauces pair very well with so many fruits. Salty meats like ham or prosciutto go great with pineapple.

I make a smoked paprika pan seared pork chop with pan seared peaches that would make you orgasm.  :rock

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Chuikov

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2023, 08:16:13 AM »
Some men just want to watch the world burn
:aok

Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2023, 12:43:16 PM »
If you are Italian.... stay out of Cicis. LOL

They will put everything and anything on a pizza.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2023, 03:07:54 PM »
I have tried and IMHO it fits as well as salted herring in icecream. Which I haven't tried but imagination is enough. And I like both but not together.

Well the important thing is your tried it.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2023, 01:08:24 AM »
There's a pizzeria here. the owner is a native Italian married to a Finn. On their list they have pizzas inspired by their children. The one named after their son contains minced meat (maybe sort of a Bolognese) and wieners. And unlike the uncooked artesan sausages used in the owner's own pizza the wieners are those skinned industrial cheapos.

My wife likes pineapple with ham in her pizza and at home I spread them all over instead of drawing a line for a pineapple free zone. It all goes down without gagging.

As Dadtallica said, there's well known gourmet combinations of salty dishes with sweet fruity sauces/jams/whatever. Full fat mould cheese like Gorgonzola or Roquefort with marmalade? Or just served on a slice of pear? Peach or pineapple on a Schnitzel? Not to mention the variety of savoury sauces made of sweet fruit and vinegar.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni