Author Topic: Having Some WWII Fun With DALL-E3 Image Creator  (Read 481 times)

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Having Some WWII Fun With DALL-E3 Image Creator
« on: October 28, 2023, 09:25:26 AM »
Was bored and having a good time making silly pictures.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 09:33:56 AM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: Having Some Fun With DALL-E3
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 09:29:20 AM »
Not sure why I was focused on Santa lol.

Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 09:31:45 AM »
More of the Santa.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 09:33:31 AM »
The easter bunny was pissed!

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: Having Some WWII Fun With DALL-E3 Image Creator
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2023, 09:39:55 AM »
These are not AI! Real historic pictures they never wanted you to see!! :bolt:

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2023, 10:17:46 AM »
CRaZy.

AI art is like pulling images out of our subconscious during a weird dream.

Pieced together from familiar components from our memories, but stuck together in strange, incongruent combinations.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2023, 12:38:15 PM »
CRaZy.

Pieced together from familiar components from our memories, but stuck together in strange, incongruent combinations.

It’s a lot of fun figuring out the right keywords for it to pick up on. ChatGPT is more fun because you can talk to it while it making the pics and tell it what to do.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 03:07:57 PM »
CRaZy.

I've been planning to install USB port in my head to record my dreams. Especially ones during full moon time would win every possible contest in category of psychedelic ones.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2023, 11:10:53 AM »
I've been planning to install USB port in my head to record my dreams. Especially ones during full moon time would win every possible contest in category of psychedelic ones.

Elon can help you with that interface.

https://www.theverge.com/2023/9/20/23882888/elon-musk-brain-implant-startup-neuralink-monkeys-euthanized

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2023, 12:29:38 PM »
 Hi Animl,

welcome to the forum, just a reminder to have a read of our forum rules, we do not allow discussion of other games here. Please keep it DCS related.

Best regards

Bignewy
Associate producer. 

We need to start asking questions why this is being allowed, should we all pack our bags now?
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2023, 12:33:41 PM »
Hi Animl,

welcome to the forum, just a reminder to have a read of our forum rules, we do not allow discussion of other games here. Please keep it DCS related.

Best regards

Bignewy
Associate producer. 

We need to start asking questions why this is being allowed, should we all pack our bags now?

This has nothing to do DCS. Thanks for ruining yet another thread with your nonsense. Once again the biggest advertiser of DCS is you.

I think the best thing for AH is for you to stay far away from its community. Stay away from my posts please and go be a petulant child elsewhere.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2023, 12:37:48 PM »
This has nothing to do DCS. Thanks for ruining yet another thread with your nonsense. Once again the biggest advertiser of DCS is you.

I think the best thing for AH is for you to stay far away from its community. Stay away from my posts please and go be a petulant child elsewhere.

You guys have let a scorpion into your tent.