Author Topic: Major Payne  (Read 536 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Major Payne
« on: November 12, 2023, 11:41:57 AM »
  I have enjoyed this movie when my children were small. One line seems to stick out to me. When faced with retirement Payne said, " Somewhere somebody needs killin!"It sure looks like that really holds true today!
AkCaine

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: Major Payne
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 10:15:15 AM »
Just a little trivia. Major Payne is a remake of "The Private War of Major Benson" a Charlton Heston movie from 1955.

:cheers: 
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 12:48:39 PM »
  I have enjoyed this movie when my children were small. One line seems to stick out to me. When faced with retirement Payne said, " Somewhere somebody needs killin!"It sure looks like that really holds true today!

Hear a lot of pent up rage in this post.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2023, 01:05:11 PM »
Hear a lot of pent up rage in this post.
Sounds like another person I see in game that has threatened to seriously harm a certain group people that I will not name.
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 03:41:08 PM »
You know, no one in the game is innocent, we have ALL said, done or thought something bad about someone else or some group. Lecture your self, try  not to do it again, and move on. Life is too short for these petty, holier than thou post. I don't need the drama.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 04:47:29 PM »
Sounds like another person I see in game that has threatened to seriously harm a certain group people that I will not name.

Huh? I bear no ill will to anyone. Just concerned about the state of anger, grievance and retribution expressed in so many avenues of everyday life.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2023, 05:57:01 PM »
Huh? I bear no ill will to anyone. Just concerned about the state of anger, grievance and retribution expressed in so many avenues of everyday life.
I agree with the concern I don't play as much as I would like because I have issues finding fights even with auto switch and the fact of the threats that get spouted more often than I would like to witness.
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 06:34:03 PM »

This is cringe, bro. Super weird post.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2023, 07:28:09 PM »
This is cringe, bro. Super weird post.

No its not.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2023, 07:38:00 AM »
You know, no one in the game is innocent, we have ALL said, done or thought something bad about someone else or some group. Lecture your self, try  not to do it again, and move on. Life is too short for these petty, holier than thou post. I don't need the drama.

This

A man of good character and logic.

Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/