Re: Skyyr
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2023, 01:11:41 AM »
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2023, 07:06:18 AM »
Weird ma behavior aside he can fly and shoot like not too many can

Like the judge with alt ..best to know if he's in the area if he's not on your team

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2023, 07:56:42 AM »
Actually, all you do is abuse players on country channel who don't do what you want them to do.   This includes both Vraciu and 99Capera.  You have been attacking both of them for months then come in here and cry because one of them gave it back to you.

You project a lot and protest much.   Pure hypocrisy. 

(I just figured it out.  You are one of Cane's fanbois.   It all makes sense now.  You are a dishobest broker.)

Speak for yourself.  The guy stands up for himself and the old guard has never liked that.  Well, bully for him and tough titties for you is how I see it.

Solid effort kept at it.

Abuse? lol That’s not even close to the truth. He isn’t standing up for anything other than his own nonsense. And friend, I don’t bully anyone. Oh and 99 loves me when I agree with him about other people but not when I disagree with him about himself.

I will wait for the screenshots of my nonsense… they don’t exist
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2023, 07:59:22 AM »
and he (vraciu)claims to be a Professional pilot.... rated in all kinds of aircraft. As much as he is in the game, he must have failed the pysch or he be flying for real. If somehow he is, I need to know the regional and make sure i don't sit as a pass. on that one.

Unfortunately none of that matters, I’m told we’re the bad guys…
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2023, 08:45:23 AM »
and he (vraciu)claims to be a Professional pilot.... rated in all kinds of aircraft. As much as he is in the game, he must have failed the pysch or he be flying for real. If somehow he is, I need to know the regional and make sure i don't sit as a pass. on that one.

I am a retired Airline pilot and I hate to burst your bubble but there is no psychology test required to get an ATPL.... and sadly there are far too many examples of the mentally imbalanced wearing gold epaulettes.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2023, 10:01:31 AM »
I am a retired Airline pilot and I hate to burst your bubble but there is no psychology test required to get an ATPL.... and sadly there are far too many examples of the mentally imbalanced wearing gold epaulettes.

I highly doubt calling some ahole Ina video game an ahole disqualifies one from wearing wings.  In fact, I suggest it is a requirement.  Assertiveness is a necessary skill in any professional environment.

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2023, 10:14:24 AM »
I just deleted my account.

diddly you HiTech.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

The irony is palpable

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2023, 10:24:03 AM »
Solid effort kept at it.

Abuse? lol That’s not even close to the truth. He isn’t standing up for anything other than his own nonsense. And friend, I don’t bully anyone. Oh and 99 loves me when I agree with him about other people but not when I disagree with him about himself.

You've been smearing people without evidence on these boards like some jealous ex- girlfriend. The irony of this is as palpable as what Tryhard referenced.

You act like some spurned ex-gf.You are a toxic, arrogant, abusive jacka55. I've seen it from you on multiple occasions. When players return fire you whine like a schoolgirl. You deserve every bit of flak you take. Your behavior here is self-evident proof of your unhinged, borderline evil, and reality-devoid mentality.

You just don't like that people like Cap and Vraciu took on your hero Cane for his boat-hogging dweebery. Well, some of us can be objective on this and those two guys are right.

Friend? You don't have many in Rookland, that I can assure you. Vraciu is pretty well-liked on this side of the map. Just take Cane with you when you leave.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 10:30:35 AM by Palace Cobra »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2023, 10:26:16 AM »
Solid effort kept at it.

You don’t what? Your credibility on this subject is zero.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2023, 10:28:38 AM »
You don’t what? Your credibility on this subject is zero.

^^^^^^^^^ This.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2023, 10:31:05 AM »
I'm out of this thread, its turned into a "you hate me,but I hate you more" fest. give it rest.  :bolt:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2023, 10:51:18 AM »
I'm out of this thread, its turned into a "you hate me,but I hate you more" fest. give it rest.  :bolt:

Agreed Jimmy… I will just part with this.

Last night I set my plane on climb toward a big furball and went and did a couple things… 15 min later or so I find myself 18K over what used to be a furball. I spot three red icons out of the corner of my eye chasing someone so I nose down only to find it’s Vraciu. I quickly gave the auto check six and then told him he had three in tow. He was not aware. As I got closer to them I noticed more red appearing out of my other side. There were FIVE more planes 1K behind the other three. He was 1 vs. 8 and didn’t even know it at first.

Anyway he thanked me and I kept him informed on vox as I went from 18K to 500ft as soon is I could. I got one guy, pinged up a few more. Not sure what happened to V after that I don’t remember hearing him. I think Hombre came in and cleaned up as I was ganged down. Was one positive interaction maybe it will continue?

I don’t hate, I don’t squelch, I don’t report, I don’t pm, I don’t say things about people’s families, I don’t send hate filled homo erotic pms… you know who you are.

I do repeat… if people don’t want what they say and do repeated then they should think about that ahead of time.

I certainly apologize if I offended anyone who was innocent or did I or unprovoked like the others. Would like to know who though. I don’t even know who Palace Cobra is.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2023, 11:15:26 AM »
I was on during that encounter and Vraciu thanked you. "Thank you for the check six, Dad, sir."

He also went back to clear you at some point in that fight.

I think you guys are fighting over nothing at this point. Give it a bye.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2023, 11:17:00 AM »
I don’t even know who Palace Cobra is.
It's Vraciu.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2023, 11:22:17 AM »
It's Vraciu.

Keep telling yourself that so you can still be wrong. You are only gaslighting yourself.

Next you'll be saying Animl is also Vraciu just because he's not towing the party line. You people are as predictable as a watch.

Vraciu used to be in my squadron for a very short time long ago as we crossed paths and I liked him. Most people do. Sounds like jealousy because nobody even knows who you are, Spikes. I sure don't.