Author Topic: Whoops, deleted videos  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Whoops, deleted videos
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2023, 03:26:41 PM »
And such a stable genius.

You're not just a stalker in games, you're one in RL too. You have some serious demented issues. A true whacko. You lie about me, you lie about your abilities, your whole life is based on lies. Go listen to the Carpenters while you brag about being some godly coder to the ignorant.  You're a fraud. Hell I'm not even mad,... at all,... I expect king dweebery from you, you're not worth one single heart beat rise in blood pressure. I just am not going to talk to you in any other way you haven't earned. Flake
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 03:30:39 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2023, 03:35:22 PM »
You're not just a stalker in games, you're one in RL too.

So, you got that link you say you have of me making 60 posts in a DCS forum thread bashing AH?

Would you like to produce that link for all to see?

Or would you prefer to keep lying about it?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2023, 06:16:42 PM »
So, you got that link you say you have of me making 60 posts in a DCS forum thread bashing AH?

Would you like to produce that link for all to see?

Or would you prefer to keep lying about it?

Would you like to produce the proof I stole Challenger's sound files? a lie gets a lie. Done made that clear to you 6 months ago, obviously you only retain what you chose to retain. I don't have to produce it anyway, you did it very clearly on here a few days before HTs post.

I have nothing else to say to you. You've committed slander in several areas, because you have zero control of yourself. You really are a stalker. You're obsessed with me, I live in your head rent free, you read my every word everywhere. I expect you to ask for a date sooner or later. You really do have a obsessive fixation problem. You project your predator problem onto me. that's what they do. It's a tell. You may pay for your words. The fact you know some of my history and still stalk me to harass me, pretty much makes you one sick person. Go ahead with your projection. Most of all, get help. You have some serious issues
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 06:21:45 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2023, 06:33:21 PM »
I get the feeling you guys might like each other. Maybe I'm wrong?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2023, 06:58:57 PM »
Would you like to produce the proof I stole Challenger's sound files? a lie gets a lie.

Where you sober enough to remember which came first?  LoL.  Nah, apparently not.

Didn't like feeling you were being lied about, did you?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2023, 07:11:51 PM »
I'd drop the forum nook on one or both of these guys.  Seems like this bromance you guys have could continue via US mail, snapchat, Facebook, text message... really anywhere but here.

How long and how pathetic can you possibly keep marking this forum with your personal love story?

Get a new obsession.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2023, 09:44:45 PM »
I'd drop the forum nook on one or both of these guys.  Seems like this bromance you guys have could continue via US mail, snapchat, Facebook, text message... really anywhere but here.

How long and how pathetic can you possibly keep marking this forum with your personal love story?

Get a new obsession.

You'll get over it.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2023, 12:34:33 AM »
You should consider reading Online Defamation laws and consider you may have to hire an attorney.  Call my bluff.  You’re going to have to “get over it”.  I don’t have to wait for a repeat of labeling me as Sexual Predictor, plenty of instances. Thats how I will “get over it”. You’ll be advised to never communicate with me against, or face contempt. I’ve done all required research. And yes, it absolutely applies to game forums. Or, continue a make life harder on yourself. I’m not playing with you. You have one chance to retract your comments, but nit required. Not am I required to warn you. You may want to get legal advice. What you communicate from this point on will matter. Any communication with me shall be considered unwelcome.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 01:37:31 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2023, 02:07:43 AM »

Get a new obsession.

True enough, said this the whole time.
I don’t need the forum, he needs the forum to promote his game and kill yours. He’s doing a fine job.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2023, 08:42:19 AM »
You should consider reading Online Defamation laws and consider you may have to hire an attorney.  Call my bluff.  You’re going to have to “get over it”.  I don’t have to wait for a repeat of labeling me as Sexual Predictor, plenty of instances. Thats how I will “get over it”. You’ll be advised to never communicate with me against, or face contempt. I’ve done all required research. And yes, it absolutely applies to game forums. Or, continue a make life harder on yourself. I’m not playing with you. You have one chance to retract your comments, but nit required. Not am I required to warn you. You may want to get legal advice. What you communicate from this point on will matter. Any communication with me shall be considered unwelcome.

OMG you expand new realms of retardedness with every post. LOL

First you are on a public forum.  You have no expectation of not being communicated with.  You have chosen not to stick to "putting me on ignore" as you have said so many times.  Second, your very existence on this planet is unwelcome.  So, I'm asking you to leave.  This is your last warning.

Third, the predatory sexual nature of your constant harassing PM's have been well documented.

Remember this?
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,408051.msg5403311.html#msg5403311

Remember this?
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,408120.msg5407090.html#msg5407090

Along with other victims you have harassed can also provide more.  These were all unsolicited, unwanted, sexually explicit harassing PM's people had to block you to keep you from continually flooding their in-box.  I'm surprised HTC allows you to stay here and continue to harass it's forum members with unwanted sexually suggestive PMs.  Maybe it's a good thing that AH doesn't have any younger players left.  I don't think you could be trusted around them given your behavior.

So yeah, genius, I'm calling your bluff.

:rofl

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 08:46:26 AM by CptTrips »

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2024, 09:34:20 AM »
OMG you expand new realms of retardedness with every post. LOL

First you are on a public forum.  You have no expectation of not being communicated with.  You have chosen not to stick to "putting me on ignore" as you have said so many times.  Second, your very existence on this planet is unwelcome.  So, I'm asking you to leave.  This is your last warning.

Third, the predatory sexual nature of your constant harassing PM's have been well documented.

Remember this?
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,408051.msg5403311.html#msg5403311

Remember this?
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,408120.msg5407090.html#msg5407090

Along with other victims you have harassed can also provide more.  These were all unsolicited, unwanted, sexually explicit harassing PM's people had to block you to keep you from continually flooding their in-box.  I'm surprised HTC allows you to stay here and continue to harass it's forum members with unwanted sexually suggestive PMs.  Maybe it's a good thing that AH doesn't have any younger players left.  I don't think you could be trusted around them given your behavior.

So yeah, genius, I'm calling your bluff.

:rofl
Kleenex?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 09:35:52 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2024, 06:44:23 PM »
<flicks Trippy's ear> don't push that red button.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks