Author Topic: Santa Run?  (Read 1464 times)

Offline KCDitto

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Santa Run?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2023, 01:51:23 PM »
You cannot shoot Santa down. You blow yourself up.

You shoot the presents and get perk points!

I have flown near him a few times years ago and there is a truce called so you don't shoot enemy planes flying with Santa. I and others would have kids with them showing Santa dropping gifts and is really bad form to shoot down enemy during that.

If I remember right, in the past Dale would make 3 runs. 6 PM, 9 PM and midnight all US Central time, Dallas TX.

But I am not sure about this year...

:salute
Ditto  "WHITE 11"
"Masters of the Air" Scenario -JG54

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2023, 02:31:37 PM »
there is a truce called so you don't shoot enemy planes flying with Santa. I and others would have kids with them showing Santa dropping gifts and is really bad form to shoot down enemy during that.

Thats the it was in the pass............ todays players someone will for the EZ kills.

CAV
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2023, 02:51:24 PM »
Any videos out there?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2023, 04:38:14 PM »
You cannot shoot Santa down. You blow yourself up.

You shoot the presents and get perk points!

I have flown near him a few times years ago and there is a truce called so you don't shoot enemy planes flying with Santa. I and others would have kids with them showing Santa dropping gifts and is really bad form to shoot down enemy during that.

If I remember right, in the past Dale would make 3 runs. 6 PM, 9 PM and midnight all US Central time, Dallas TX.

But I am not sure about this year...

:salute

You can score a kill on him.  My bro did one year.  I think it was an auger proxy. 

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2023, 08:04:35 PM »
Santa was just in the arena. Said he will be back in about 2 hours or so.
Since Tour 86 (Banshee7 since Tour 90)