Author Topic: I think it was The Fugitive  (Read 356 times)

Offline ColTomb

• Copper Member
I think it was The Fugitive
« on: December 22, 2023, 03:46:18 PM »
That recommended Voice Attack. This is a GREAT program. I have been hesitant about getting VR not being able to see the keyboard or controllers. Voice Attack makes this a game changer. I set up bomb calibration like you have. I just figured out how to deploy troops. I found that you need a 0.65 pause between the commands to get all 10 troops out. This is the best $10 I spent on any hardware or software. Thank you very much for the recommendation.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: I think it was The Fugitive
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 06:22:22 PM »
 :aok

Thanks, I agree, this is the best $10 you can blow to enhance the game. And for those with only a few buttons on their sticks this program can help in that by voice commands to cover those missing buttons.

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
Re: I think it was The Fugitive
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 03:38:43 PM »
Gonna have to check Voice Attack out.

Speaking of inexpensive useful apps. For $10.00 I bought the Smoothtrack app for my iPhone and use it in conjunction with latest freeware Opentrack.  For the price it’s a pretty damn good head tracker. 

Opentrack freeware can be used by itself with a cheap webcam and it tracks just fine.  But pitch doesn’t seem to track well if you wear glasses. My iPhone camera takes care of that problem.