Author Topic: Dot Dar  (Read 2850 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Dot Dar
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2024, 12:22:56 PM »

I once made a wish here, and it was granted  :old:

Now it feels like being my biggest achievement ever...  :uhoh

The Wishlist is where ideas crawl off to die.   :cool:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2024, 12:33:35 PM »
Some ideas are great and some are stupid. I think the real only way get responses from players is having survey votes within the game so that the majority of actual players provide feedback.

They did something like this for the radar. Albeit, not all players fully understand their decision due to time played and lack of experience. I do wish that HTC could have tested a couple of other radar options or allowed to input ideas or create an Other category rather that it just be "this way or the old way".
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2024, 01:30:20 PM »
Some ideas are great and some are stupid. I think the real only way get responses from players is having survey votes within the game so that the majority of actual players provide feedback.

They did something like this for the radar. Albeit, not all players fully understand their decision due to time played and lack of experience. I do wish that HTC could have tested a couple of other radar options or allowed to input ideas or create an Other category rather that it just be "this way or the old way".
Yeah. Some ideas seem great until implemented and then unforeseen results occur.  The overall results can be partially positive but mostly negative. I’ve advocated for a bunch of things that I didn’t care for later. It’s OK to admit something may have been a mistake but pretty rare that anything ever gets pulled back here. Sometimes it’s OK to say… “We tried that and it was better before.” Or…”The idea was solid but maybe we can tweak it a bit.”
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.