Author Topic: Would you like to register for a seat in the Winter scenario?  (Read 279 times)

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Would you like to register for a seat in the Winter scenario?
« on: January 12, 2024, 04:07:27 PM »
All,

The CM Team is very very interested in increasing participation in this event. If you have an interest in participating for three or more frames in this event and a seat is not available in an aircraft that you desire to fly in let us know here. We will try and work in the extra seat to get you in the group you want to fly in.

Please keep in mind that there may be a circumstance in which we cannot meet your request, but currently, the percentages are pretty high that you will get your ride.

Please review the current seats available on the registration page.

If you can register for a seat that is currently available, GREAT!

If you desire a seat in a group that is already filled. Let us know here.

:salute
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Would you like to register for a seat in the Winter scenario?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 04:33:27 PM »
All,

We are seeing a growth spurt.  :D

Again, we want everyone who wants to participate to get in and be immersed in the event.

Several additional seats should open in prime aircraft soon. Let everyone know that "You" want them to participate in this great and historical event.

It is going to be a heart-pounding, eye-watering, and dry-mouthed battle and you're not going to want to miss a minute of it.

Call your squaddies call your friend and get them to the registration page.

MASTER OF THE AIR REGISTRATION

Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 09:01:31 AM »
If post #1 & 2 link page registrations were for AH special events page (https://ahevents.net/), I'm getting a 'server not found' error.

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 12:51:37 PM »
If post #1 & 2 link page registrations were for AH special events page (https://ahevents.net/), I'm getting a 'server not found' error.

P&P,

I have tested both links and they are functional. Please check it from your end.

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2024, 11:39:30 PM »
Are you supposed to be logged in. Links go to registration page. I've got AH special event page home page bookmarked, but then I'd have to log in to go to registry.

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2024, 08:51:13 AM »
Are you supposed to be logged in. Links go to registration page. I've got AH special event page home page bookmarked, but then I'd have to log in to go to registry.

Yes sir...

You will need to login to the Special Events site to see the registration page.