Author Topic: Winston Churchill Quote  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Winston Churchill Quote
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2024, 12:13:11 PM »
Bye bye Busher

It's become a waste of breath at this point

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2024, 12:27:13 PM »
One thing I find interesting is the old hippies/lefties were all against the man and the system and now it appears that the libs/lefties love the system.

Then you got "a constitutional" guy like Trump who's pushing experimental vaccines without proper testing and dictating laws as if he were the king with his bumpstock "ban" This opens the door to a lot of abuses in the future.

I think that JFK would have been right of the current republicans and "the squad" are probably left of Lenin.

During elections in the USSR they only had one candidate to vote for but they got the day off work and there was free beer at the polling places. We have a "choice" between 2. That's 1 more then they had in the USSR but we don't get the day off or free beer...

If the federal government went away tomorrow it would not affect my life in any obvious way other then I would have more money in my paycheck. The roads I drive on are state roads, the fire department is volunteer, the ambulance service is county, the police are county etc. Heck the people defending the board in my state aren't feds and that's one of their jobs according to the "constitution".
I don't do anything on a day to day basis that I would even notice.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2024, 02:24:43 PM »
...like Ukraine on this board..if you are against war you are for Russia.. :headscratch:

I don't see the problem.  :aok
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2024, 03:44:03 PM »
I don't see the problem.  :aok

I saw a funny comic somewhere that showed that we needed to rename the southern states in the US from Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan. If we did that they would suddenly get money to keep criminals whose first action in coming to the US was breaking the law.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2024, 09:41:07 PM »
One thing I find interesting is the old hippies/lefties were all against the man and the system and now it appears that the libs/lefties love the system.

Then you got "a constitutional" guy like Trump who's pushing experimental vaccines without proper testing and dictating laws as if he were the king with his bumpstock "ban" This opens the door to a lot of abuses in the future.

I think that JFK would have been right of the current republicans and "the squad" are probably left of Lenin.

During elections in the USSR they only had one candidate to vote for but they got the day off work and there was free beer at the polling places. We have a "choice" between 2. That's 1 more then they had in the USSR but we don't get the day off or free beer...

If the federal government went away tomorrow it would not affect my life in any obvious way other then I would have more money in my paycheck. The roads I drive on are state roads, the fire department is volunteer, the ambulance service is county, the police are county etc. Heck the people defending the board in my state aren't feds and that's one of their jobs according to the "constitution".
I don't do anything on a day to day basis that I would even notice.

Trump only pushed the vaccine hard and fast inorder to get us out of the lock down mess all the dem govenors wanted us to be under. The bio companies could have easily said, sorry we need more testing. They are fully liable, not Trump. Trump had nothing to do with making the vaccine and its affects. He assumed that that pharma companies knew what they were doing. And don't forget " muh safe and effective" from all global leaders. Have you seen all of the organizations behind covid? I have. I have done the research. This was a bio attack. Under hillary it would have shut down America to bring in Agenda 21. Now its agenda 30 since Trump ruined it, they had to push it back. The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump did not mandate it, and Trump is actually going to go after schools who mandate vaccines. Further thousands of military people left the military under Biden due to these mandates. Trump will bring back faith in our military again after that Afghanistan fiasco.

The majority of his supporters don't trust the vaccine and many people were warning about blood clots and effects from the start, those people were ridiculed and canceled.

Trump is the most pro American president we've had in a long time. Looking out for the American people. Telling countries to stop robbing us. Lowering taxes and gas prices. Not taking crap. Getting attacked every single day by a corrupt intellegnece asset media.

You guys really need to understand what the fight is. There is a real fight. There is a reason a guy like Trump is so popular. There is a reason he scares a corrupt establishment to its core. The American people are PISSED about what is going on in this country and what the country is doing abroad.

It's an absolute joke to me that people would support Biden over Trump. Strength vs weakness. Prosperity vs poverty and trash. American spirit vs hells spirit. American government vs global government. Realness vs BS mumbling and tripping infront of the airforce. The choice couldn't be easier.

Please just go see a speech, or watch his speech on TV. Just watch the whole thing and then make an opinion. You will actually see that he really does mean what he means, you can see it, and he proved that in his last presidency. Why you all wouldn't want lower gas prices, lower energy prices, lower inflation due to lower energy prices, lower taxes, and stopping these wars that democrats allowed to happen, is beyond me.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 09:59:24 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2024, 10:26:00 PM »
Yep  :aok
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2024, 10:46:39 PM »
Trump only pushed the vaccine hard and fast inorder to get us out of the lock down mess all the dem govenors wanted us to be under. The bio companies could have easily said, sorry we need more testing. They are fully liable, not Trump. Trump had nothing to do with making the vaccine and its affects. He assumed that that pharma companies knew what they were doing. And don't forget " muh safe and effective" from all global leaders. Have you seen all of the organizations behind covid? I have. I have done the research. This was a bio attack. Under hillary it would have shut down America to bring in Agenda 21. Now its agenda 30 since Trump ruined it, they had to push it back. The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump did not mandate it, and Trump is actually going to go after schools who mandate vaccines. Further thousands of military people left the military under Biden due to these mandates. Trump will bring back faith in our military again after that Afghanistan fiasco.

The majority of his supporters don't trust the vaccine and many people were warning about blood clots and effects from the start, those people were ridiculed and canceled.

Trump is the most pro American president we've had in a long time. Looking out for the American people. Telling countries to stop robbing us. Lowering taxes and gas prices. Not taking crap. Getting attacked every single day by a corrupt intellegnece asset media.

You guys really need to understand what the fight is. There is a real fight. There is a reason a guy like Trump is so popular. There is a reason he scares a corrupt establishment to its core. The American people are PISSED about what is going on in this country and what the country is doing abroad.

It's an absolute joke to me that people would support Biden over Trump. Strength vs weakness. Prosperity vs poverty and trash. American spirit vs hells spirit. American government vs global government. Realness vs BS mumbling and tripping infront of the airforce. The choice couldn't be easier.

Please just go see a speech, or watch his speech on TV. Just watch the whole thing and then make an opinion. You will actually see that he really does mean what he means, you can see it, and he proved that in his last presidency. Why you all wouldn't want lower gas prices, lower energy prices, lower inflation due to lower energy prices, lower taxes, and stopping these wars that democrats allowed to happen, is beyond me.

trump ranked last in the last poll of presidents.  even lower than before.

as for watching his speeches, i heard plenty. he talks but he wont produce except on his mind.

-his beautiful wall, not built.  even when he had congress in his pocket. damn mexico saved billions of dollars
-better health insurance, not even a single change
-infrastructure, what can i say except no go
-ban muslims.  well except those countries that provided most of the terrorists during 911.  but his family did take money from saudi arabia
-bring manufacturing jobs back.  well not yet, maybe in 4 or 5 terms
-get rid of isis in 30 days.  this is my favorite. since according to him he knows more than the generals we had. where is isis now?

not gonna include oil, since it was low because people drove less during the pandemic. but you can if you want.

btw you dont do a bio attack by getting your own people sick first.  had it started in the usa that would have been a bio attack.  you are smart, would you burn your own house to get back at your neighbors?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2024, 11:27:26 PM »

trump ranked last in the last poll of presidents.  even lower than before.

as for watching his speeches, i heard plenty. he talks but he wont produce except on his mind.

-his beautiful wall, not built.  even when he had congress in his pocket. damn mexico saved billions of dollars
-better health insurance, not even a single change
-infrastructure, what can i say except no go
-ban muslims.  well except those countries that provided most of the terrorists during 911.  but his family did take money from saudi arabia
-bring manufacturing jobs back.  well not yet, maybe in 4 or 5 terms
-get rid of isis in 30 days.  this is my favorite. since according to him he knows more than the generals we had. where is isis now?

not gonna include oil, since it was low because people drove less during the pandemic. but you can if you want.

btw you dont do a bio attack by getting your own people sick first.  had it started in the usa that would have been a bio attack.  you are smart, would you burn your own house to get back at your neighbors?

semp

Ranked last? Obviously a flawed poll of course.
He did build a lot of the wall. Funny how dems want to protect other countries borders though and have throw in a bunch of crap in the bills in order to pass a bill to protect the border.
Infrastructure - Dems and Rinos didn't want to give him anything. Let's have a builder negotiate infrastructure and save tax payers millions. The dems didn't want that, they wanted to fund their interest and very little came of it.
"Ban Muslims" flat out lie. But who went to war with Muslims for last 30 years? Thousands of drone strikes and thousands dead.
Who cares about Muslims anyway. Horrible woman degrading religion. Why do you support that and want that in America? Along with sharia practices. Ain't no one want that.
Saudi Arabia has funded American politics for decades bud. Trump did not take any money. Trump had 3 peice treaties in the middle east. MBS is the most western type leader in Saudi arabia ever. Infact, it was under different leadership during the 911, MBS had much of those people including dopey prince arrested.
Trump did bring manufacturing back and was negotiating with business leaders to bring their business back and finding ways to make America be able to compete with cheap foreign labor all your liberal business leaders who vote for steep regulations in America utilize. Imagine that.
Trump blew up isis to smithereens and allowed the Military to utilize its force.
Trump fixed a lot of problems for the VA and fired a lot of horrible people.
Trump negotiated lower prices of Insulin and other drugs
Trump canceled many regulations and lowered taxes that were hurting business, thus creating more jobs.
Trump got gas prices down to under $2 for the first time in a decade for some states well before covid.
Trump gave more money to black institutions than Obama...

And so much more, ontop of being ruthlessly attacked every day by 5 mainstream media news and hundreds of newspapers and websites.

Trump brought remains back from North Korea
Trump brought prisoners home

Trumps DOJ arrested Epstien and Ghislane. Not political opponents. And helped expose a lot of stuff regarding that.

atleast take a risk with someone who is trying to make America better, not the UNs agenda to use our money for their goals.

I could go on...

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 11:36:43 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2024, 12:37:41 AM »

Don't get me wrong. I don't suffer from TDR.
I just find it hard to believe that of all the people in the country these are the very best we could find and the other comments were more about the shift in the country over the last 60 years.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2024, 01:19:42 AM »
Don't get me wrong. I don't suffer from TDR.
I just find it hard to believe that of all the people in the country these are the very best we could find and the other comments were more about the shift in the country over the last 60 years.

Yeah I've thought that for a long time. I mean, we had Haley and DeSantis try to bat. A black brain surgeon, a fat guy from NJ, a business men and govenor Bergum. The green party, independent, ect. The thing is, you really need a crap ton of money and energy. Not many have both, Trump does. Which means he doesnt need certain interest groups that want to push there agenda. On top of that, your campaign team, party support, and grassroots support. How many 80 year olds do you know who could fly to 3 states in the same day and have a huge rally at each? He just broke the record for primary votes in NH. He crushed Haley in her own state. The guy means business. As Rush use to say, hes not an ideologue. He knows how to put people to work to accomplish tasks. That's what makes him effective. He's boisterous but that is charisma. You can see the fire and emotion he has. So many people have wanted someone powerful enough to stand up to this crap. Really think about our founding fathers and the actual war they were fighting. We need someone who can bring back that American spirit and dream.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 01:29:20 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2024, 02:07:29 AM »
I didn't realize Winston has said that much. Especially his sayings about US politics at 21st century, these are amazing! He must have had crystal ball, and a good one. 

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2024, 06:13:46 AM »
The country is toast regardless who wins in November

I think we are in for a surprise greater than the last minute insertion of potato head joe in 2020...next 9 months should be interesting

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2024, 09:21:26 AM »
Having a Chinese president has not been good.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2024, 09:49:45 AM »
Trump is the most pro American president we've had in a long time.

Very difficult to square that with this:  "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Just saying.

- oldman

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2024, 10:37:52 AM »
"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Who are you quoting here?