Author Topic: Please stop doing that  (Read 7984 times)

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Please stop doing that
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2024, 10:36:36 AM »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2024, 12:22:42 PM »
Sounds like he was doing exactly what Hitech designed the bombers in AH to be able to do.

You could always just shoot him down.

"What Hitech designed bombers in AH to be able to do."
He is not following game design. This game and other games  allow for co-op play. However,  the design but has never accounted for one player being two people, the ultimate co-op. He is running two computers and two flight set ups and running two coordinated flights. When one isn't being attacked he is his own gunner in the other, then he switches to the other formation reversing rolls. Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns. Oh did I forget to mention his middle b-17 doing multiple snap rolls while the drones remain unmoving!

"Just Shoot him down."
That isn't so easy unless you position for a ho (the only way i attack any buff formation, the Germans figured that out 80 years ago. However, this often puts you in the sights of the other formation. Then his pork missions are high alt and by the time one or two people can pull away from base defense he has already done the damage. This includes shutting an entire base down by himself in one pass. He likes to do this when the nme he is attacking has low numbers, pretty much ensuring his safety.

Short version - This ruins play for many and was/is not the intention of game design but he takes joy in this, as evidenced by his 200 comments. This is a WW2 simplified flight sim wherein multiple people work together to accomplish a goal or play as individuals to fight it out on land sea or air, just for fun This gaming the game crap is why the game is dying. its the AH3 version of woke. Force the many to yield so the one can have his way. Proof Saturday Morning (9am west coast) 32 online. Used to be 100s Last night Friday 61 online, used to be 100s.

Now you guys can flame me, I stated my opinion respectfully but I don't expect it back, not with this group.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2024, 01:08:12 PM »
He is not following game design. This game and other games  allow for co-op play. However,  the design but has never accounted for one player being two people, the ultimate co-op. He is running two computers and two flight set ups and running two coordinated flights. When one isn't being attacked he is his own gunner in the other, then he switches to the other formation reversing rolls. Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns. Oh did I forget to mention his middle b-17 doing multiple snap rolls while the drones remain unmoving!

"Just Shoot him down."
That isn't so easy unless you position for a ho (the only way i attack any buff formation, the Germans figured that out 80 years ago. However, this often puts you in the sights of the other formation. Then his pork missions are high alt and by the time one or two people can pull away from base defense he has already done the damage. This includes shutting an entire base down by himself in one pass. He likes to do this when the nme he is attacking has low numbers, pretty much ensuring his safety.

Short version - This ruins play for many and was/is not the intention of game design but he takes joy in this, as evidenced by his 200 comments. This is a WW2 simplified flight sim wherein multiple people work together to accomplish a goal or play as individuals to fight it out on land sea or air, just for fun This gaming the game crap is why the game is dying. its the AH3 version of woke. Force the many to yield so the one can have his way. Proof Saturday Morning (9am west coast) 32 online. Used to be 100s Last night Friday 61 online, used to be 100s.

Now you guys can flame me, I stated my opinion respectfully but I don't expect it back, not with this group.

Theres a guy in FSO that has three accounts.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2024, 12:14:03 AM »
You cracked the case! I had a fun night. https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,409033.0.html

44mins in and Bishops have 13% of Knights fields. 🤦‍♂️

This is, oh nvm  :bhead
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2024, 12:16:57 AM »
OMG !!!!! The knights won the war!!!!!!

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2024, 12:19:42 AM »
Also in that pic Bishops are +10 players with Zero ENY/?  How exactly does that work again?

If 10 extra players represents ~20% more and creates zero ENY then the system is pointless. Absolutely pointless.

💩
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2024, 07:48:15 PM »
Looks like the Knights took a few extra bases from the Rooks.....

Bet the Rooks try and crush the Knights on the next map.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2024, 08:45:31 PM »
And just look at that knit horde!!! 

What can be construed from the image you posted?   Rooks didn't defend?  What were the Bish even doing?!? 

Will Knits follow thru on Bish for the win?  AK skwad night started and Bish got boosted to 55 players.   55B-44K-43R @ 8:45pm cst 

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2024, 09:01:17 PM »

It was like that when I logged on. Knights owned 50% of rook bases and the rook HQ was down. I called them out on it and logged. There needs to be a limit on how many bases you can own…like 25% or so. That gives enough cushion to push for the win on another front.

All weekend the bish were the ones being bullied. I finally switched back to knight last night just to start a fight on the knight/rook front.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2024, 12:35:50 AM »
Dominated Saturday, Sunday, And Monday.

2 map wins back to back both were large maps.
Over +100 bases in the past week. Easily +60 in the past 48hrs.
+200 kills on both accounts
11 strats runs
70% of enemy bases on Oceana

Knights as a team have been functioning superbly  :salute

Highlight of the weekend was a snap roll ram in Lancs into Banshee7's Ho pass for the kill after dropping the final 2 vh at a vbase. Those bombs killed Goose in an F4U-A and a gv in the spawn hanger. Triple kills at 14k and at the base all in 5 seconds. 

Controlling the flow of the MA is what I do. Absolutely cannot do it without the entire Knight country. Great Aces High still being had in 2024 :cheers:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 01:11:55 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2024, 12:45:29 AM »
It was like that when I logged on. Knights owned 50% of rook bases and the rook HQ was down. I called them out on it and logged. There needs to be a limit on how many bases you can own…like 25% or so. That gives enough cushion to push for the win on another front.

All weekend the bish were the ones being bullied. I finally switched back to knight last night just to start a fight on the knight/rook front.
Playing for the win and anticipating another rook bish double team on Knights I logged in around 11am CST to Rooks owning %15 of Knight bases. When I was finished they would need to capture 30% of their own bases to prevent me from winning the war. These werent undefended bases. Rooks did not give up until we captured 35% of their bases. Finished the campaign on Rook HQ because I dont get that opportunity on this map ever. All of this allowing Knights to focus primarily on Bishops for the remainder of the evening into the night. New map reset at Midnight my time and all is right in the world.

As far as the bish getting worked over Death to Bishlam :rock
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 01:02:39 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2024, 12:50:22 AM »
OMG !!!!! The knights won the war!!!!!!
Yeah I wasn't having it on Saturday....

:x :aok
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2024, 01:09:14 AM »

"Just Shoot him down."

That's the best review I've had this year  :neener: :ahand

"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2024, 07:09:18 AM »
And just look at that knit horde!!! 

What can be construed from the image you posted?   Rooks didn't defend?  What were the Bish even doing?!? 

Will Knits follow thru on Bish for the win?  AK skwad night started and Bish got boosted to 55 players.   55B-44K-43R @ 8:45pm cst

The picture was "after the fact" (as posted in the quote below )and was mainly to point out that the Knights capture ridiculous percentage of bases as well as the other teams.

Playing for the win and anticipating another rook bish double team on Knights I logged in around 11am CST to Rooks owning %15 of Knight bases. When I was finished they would need to capture 30% of their own bases to prevent me from winning the war. These werent undefended bases. Rooks did not give up until we captured 35% of their bases. Finished the campaign on Rook HQ because I dont get that opportunity on this map ever. All of this allowing Knights to focus primarily on Bishops for the remainder of the evening into the night. New map reset at Midnight my time and all is right in the world.

As far as the bish getting worked over Death to Bishlam :rock

And this is why the Knights get hammered more often than not....

Dominated Saturday, Sunday, And Monday.

2 map wins back to back both were large maps.
Over +100 bases in the past week. Easily +60 in the past 48hrs.
+200 kills on both accounts
11 strats runs
70% of enemy bases on Oceana

Knights as a team have been functioning superbly  :salute

Highlight of the weekend was a snap roll ram in Lancs into Banshee7's Ho pass for the kill after dropping the final 2 vh at a vbase. Those bombs killed Goose in an F4U-A and a gv in the spawn hanger. Triple kills at 14k and at the base all in 5 seconds. 

Controlling the flow of the MA is what I do. Absolutely cannot do it without the entire Knight country. Great Aces High still being had in 2024 :cheers:

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2024, 07:22:50 AM »
Weird… it thought I was the problem? Even with no bases or strats we did ok all things considered.

I like the chicken tender map too. Can’t explain why but it usually has some good skirmishes.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 07:51:01 AM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!